Page 16 of 51 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding Discussions

Fashion Designer
    [QUOTE=summersalt;425035]
    Quote Originally Posted by grondai View Post
    You got a coral. Nothing splits, everything is how you see it. You can only take one element from each parent. Purple can't decide it's elements up[/QUOTE

Sorry my last comment was a response to this
    Nevermind an epic fail. Obviously havent posted much and dont know what im doing

Executive Chef
    No, it will work. The key to get diamond is breed two hybrid dragons that hasn't same element
    I think.....

Farm Supplier
    Here is my list

Fire + Water = Athletic
    Firestorm + Water = Seabreeze
    Athletic + Water = Athletic
    Fire + Water = Magic
    Water + Forest = Island
    Fairy (7) + Seabreeze (5) = Parakeet
    Honeybee (10) + Seabreeze (5) = Magic
    Water (6) + Eagle (7) = Firestorm ??!
    Fairy (7) + Water (6) = Island
    Fire (7) + Magic (4) = Charm
    Magic (4) + Forest (7) = Poison
    Parakeet (5) + Magic (6) = Genie
    Water (6) + Magic (6) = Coral
    Air (7) + Water (6) = Clown
    Charm (5) + Island (6) = Island
    Air (7) + Water (6) = Mist
    Fire (7) + Magic (6) = Magic
    Forest (7) + Water (6) = Island
    Firestorm (9) + Magic (6) = Firestorm
    Mist (5) + Seabreeze (7) = Mist
    Fire (7) + Water (6) = Magic
    Water (6) + Magic (6) = Wizard
    Fire (7) + Magic (7) = Magic
    Coral (4) + Water (6) = Coral
    Water (7) + Air (10) = Mist
    Fire (8) + Magic (7) = Titan
    Fire (8) + Magic (7) = Charm
    Air (10) + Water (10) =Mindvolt
    Air (10 + Magic (7) =Genie
    Air (10 + Magic (7) =Genie
    Water (10) + Forest (10) = Island
    Light (4) + Water (10) = Winter
    Light (4) + Fire (10) = Love

Quote Originally Posted by summersalt View Post
    Its ashame there is not an encompassing list of what was breed together to get what. If this game was correct in its breeding and accurate, simple mendelian inheritance and laws, and some rather detailed punnet squares could figure out exactly what need to be bred and the odd for each possible combination for the best odds. This is assuming that there is not genetic mutation or chromosomal abnormalities (but there cant be because the game wouldnt be fair.. there would be spontaneous abortions occuring while mating in some instances). Even epistatic gene transfer wouldnt effect the outcome once it was mapped out you could account for it. But one entry ( someone thought they bred together, when in actuality it was a different blue dragon)would destroy the entire list. Not to mention the new breeds that they add (well actually that could be considered the mutation.. especially with the clown dragon??? Hes ferocious.lol). That would leave even gregor mendel scratching his head. )

Big Question! With the Light Dragon.. Can you get it by Breeding or is it one you have to buy.. If you can get by breeding what combo do i need?

Going with my Last Post.. I just Breed my Fire Dragon Level 8 with my Magic Dragon level 4 and when I looked at the Breeding Time It SAID.... 2 DAYS!!! Waiting in Excitment.. What do you think it could be??

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MissStateGirl View Post
    Going with my Last Post.. I just Breed my Fire Dragon Level 8 with my Magic Dragon level 4 and when I looked at the Breeding Time It SAID.... 2 DAYS!!! Waiting in Excitment.. What do you think it could be??
    You have a Titan. Congrats! :")

O Yay! Thanks I see it know!! Purple + Red = Titan.. Does it really take 2 Days for it. One thread I saw said 32 Hrs? This is the main reason i was confused!

Fashion Designer
    It just says two days cause it's more than 24 hours. Idk why they did the timer like that.

Host(ess)
    Forest level 6 and water level 6 gave a magic dragon
    Air level 6 and water level 6 gave a clown.

Regards and good luck :-) farmsheera

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MissStateGirl View Post
    Big Question! With the Light Dragon.. Can you get it by Breeding or is it one you have to buy.. If you can get by breeding what combo do i need?

I have the same question cant get a real answer. So far i heard infinity and infinity can get you a light dragon. But i theres no way i can get two infinitys. Id like to bred a light dragon, thats half the fun, but it is cheaper then moving a tree. So not a big deal.

Btw.. i bred a pumpkin first try. Cant seem to get anything else though. I didnt want a pumpkin my fiance did, i said i would try one time, and bang of course a pumpkin. Now i will have a dragon with its head shoved inside a pumpkin trotting around my island all year long.. suuuuper! At least it wasnt a firestorm. All i get is mist dragons, regardless of four color combinations with both parents level ten. I do have three scorpions.
    first from island 10 and firestorm 10, and then from scorpion and island, and now from scorpion and firestorm. They make alot of money an nour but i just want something different.