Page 15 of 51 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding Discussions

Farm Supplier
    I just bred Landworm and Minvolt and got A Diamond Dragon! Add me KKeatzrockz

Fashion Designer
    Its ashame there is not an encompassing list of what was breed together to get what. If this game was correct in its breeding and accurate, simple mendelian inheritance and laws, and some rather detailed punnet squares could figure out exactly what need to be bred and the odd for each possible combination for the best odds. This is assuming that there is not genetic mutation or chromosomal abnormalities (but there cant be because the game wouldnt be fair.. there would be spontaneous abortions occuring while mating in some instances). Even epistatic gene transfer wouldnt effect the outcome once it was mapped out you could account for it. But one entry ( someone thought they bred together, when in actuality it was a different blue dragon)would destroy the entire list. Not to mention the new breeds that they add (well actually that could be considered the mutation.. especially with the clown dragon??? Hes ferocious.lol). That would leave even gregor mendel scratching his head. )

Fashion Designer
    So... how do i bred a diamond dragon???? Tehehe.. just kidding. I actually just want a seabreeze, they are so colorful and cute. Probably only while they are young. Its going to **** me to evolve my second island dragon, they are hideous adults. I named my first one after myself....then it came out of the evolution chamber and i was horrified. I left the name though. Felt bad. Lol. On a serious note, can anyone tell me where i can find the levels and whats available each level. Such as will i ever be able to get another breeding building? I see the nest is available for 250 gold. But what good is a nest if you have to wait for the romatic evening to wrap up? More farms as u level up? I cant find that anywhere.

Executive Chef
    Actually, I am very happy I have a second nest. Say, for example, you're waiting for your 573,914,378th Island egg to hatch. Then you breed a Life...you don't have to wait for 20 hrs to get the Life into a nest. Put it your second one and you're good to keep breeding.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by summersalt View Post
    So... how do i bred a diamond dragon???? Tehehe.. just kidding. I actually just want a seabreeze, they are so colorful and cute. Probably only while they are young. Its going to **** me to evolve my second island dragon, they are hideous adults. I named my first one after myself....then it came out of the evolution chamber and i was horrified. I left the name though. Felt bad. Lol. On a serious note, can anyone tell me where i can find the levels and whats available each level. Such as will i ever be able to get another breeding building? I see the nest is available for 250 gold. But what good is a nest if you have to wait for the romatic evening to wrap up? More farms as u level up? I cant find that anywhere.
    You only get one breeding den ever and the max farm limit is six. Don't remember which levels you get a new farm on.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by badger8 View Post
    Actually, I am very happy I have a second nest. Say, for example, you're waiting for your 573,914,378th Island egg to hatch. Then you breed a Life...you don't have to wait for 20 hrs to get the Life into a nest. Put it your second one and you're good to keep breeding.
    What a random number

Fashion Designer
    Purple cant divide its elements? That doesnt make sense. I bred magic and life and got life... so i guess my life dragon is asexual. And doesnt need a mate.. and here i was thinking it took the red from the magic parent because the green would have to come from the life dragon.. i really hope your incorrect or i just lost all interest in this game. Has anyone bred magic and magic and gotten anything other than magic? If so.. then theres ur answer. I am new so i haven't heard of this yet.

Fashion Designer
    Purple cant divide its elements? That doesnt make sense. I bred magic and life and got life... so i guess my life dragon is asexual. And doesnt need a mate.. and here i was thinking it took the red from the magic parent because the green would have to come from the life dragon.. i really hope your incorrect or i just lost all interest in this game. Has anyone bred magic and magic and gotten anything other than magic? If so.. then theres ur answer. I am new so i haven't heard of this yet.
    [QUOTE=grondai;373797]You got a coral. Nothing splits, everything is how you see it. You can only take one element from each parent. Purple can't decide it's elements up[/QUOTE

Sorry my last comment was a response to this

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by badger8 View Post
    To that i would say ( TL needs the option to discard the egg. And keep on breeding., waiting 20 hours for an egg to hatch becaus of a 3 hour mating and a subsequent 3 hour hatching for a life dragon. I would much rather throw it away or sell it). That makes that life dragon 26 hours. Lol. Naa no thanks. They have the option in other storys to just get rid of it and bake something else (bakery story or even to store a counter and lose the food). Wish i could store my breeding den the minute i saw a three hour wait. And then breed for 20 hours while waiting for an egg to hatch that will be another 18 hours or so.

I am very new to this. And i havent seen the answer anywhere yet. But when they say breed times on the chart that means the time it takes for the romantic candle light dinner between the two dragons, and then the same wait again once it reaches the egg correct?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Horntail21 View Post
    You only get one breeding den ever and the max farm limit is six. Don't remember which levels you get a new farm on.
    Thank you for your response. Then i have already maxed out on everything but habitats im guessing.