Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lost my account?!

Lost my account?!

So here's what happened. I was playing my Dragon Story account under the name McSteffieBurger. The problem is is that when I logged into my Storm8 account to play another game, it replaced McSteffieBurger and gave me a clean and brand new account under CagedAngel, my Storm8 account. I died inside. How can I return to my McSteffieBurger account? That account still exists because I can visit it from my the new account. Please help me!! D: ;_;

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Only one account is allowed per device.
    Just to clarify, is CagedAngel a different account of yours, or a random one that just popped up?
    Also, which other Storm8 game did you enter?

Okay, so what I'm saying is that I was playing Dragon Story *without* a Storm8 account. Then I logged onto Pets Live account with CagedAngel. And then every game that is associated with Storm8 (I'm assuming) will automatically log onto Storm8 for me. So now, I have a Storm8 account under Dragon Story, and it's brand new. And I don't know how to get back onto the old account that isn't associated with Storm8.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CagedAngel View Post
    Okay, so what I'm saying is that I was playing Dragon Story *without* a Storm8 account. Then I logged onto Pets Live account with CagedAngel. And then every game that is associated with Storm8 (I'm assuming) will automatically log onto Storm8 for me. So now, I have a Storm8 account under Dragon Story, and it's brand new. And I don't know how to get back onto the old account that isn't associated with Storm8.
    How do you play without a storm8 account?
    Do you use different devices as well?

I don't know, i just didn't originally log into a Storm8 account when i played Dragon Story. Then when i logged into one, it replaced the old one with a new one. My old device didn't have dragon story. my new one does.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonTauro View Post
    How do you play without a storm8 account?
    Do you use different devices as well?
    Okay, so i did use a storm8 account. but i made a new one to use with dragon story. so when i logged into my old account, it gave me a new dragon story account. how do i get back to my first dragon story account?

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Unfortunately that appears to have been a glitch.
    Your DS account should have linked to the other account on your device.
    I'm pretty sure that, unfortunately, you'll be required to choose between which account you wish to keep on one device.
    If it's the one not on it, e-mail TeamLava Support.

oh {}..you can't have two storm8 accounts on one ipod, can you? :/
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-11-12 at 02:39 PM. Reason: inappropriate word

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CagedAngel View Post
    oh {}...you can't have two storm8 accounts on one ipod, can you? :/
    No u cant
    Well good luck
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-11-12 at 02:40 PM. Reason: edit quote -inappropriate word

so i have to email them if i want to change back to the Burger account?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast