Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I got an Eagle!!!!

Farm Supplier

I got an Eagle!!!!

OMG!!!!!!! I got an Eagle!!!!!!!!!!
    I did not expect thattttttt. wiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!! ^__________^
    When I tapped the den to finish breeding, I looked at the nest and see an Eagle egg OMG!!!!!!!!!
    I breed Fairy(4) and Firestorm(4) from what I remember.. but I didn't expect it was an Eagle...I was so sleepy when I breed the two so I didnt look at the breeding time.

Rhino Keeper
    First of all congrats!!! Second, my son did something like that. His ipod woke him in the night, thinking it was morning he tended to his game putting two dragons in breeding den. He then realised it was the middle of the night and went back to sleep. Next morning he was only breeding a Mindvolt....something I had been trying for weeks. Maybe we should all play when we are sleepy...

Farm Supplier
    Sorry I meant my Mist(Jupiter 4) and Firestorm(Wing 4) not Fairy
    Yayyyyyy!!!! putting this info in the Breeding chart now ^_____^

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by coolgamegirl27 View Post
    First of all congrats!!! Second, my son did something like that. His ipod woke him in the night, thinking it was morning he tended to his game putting two dragons in breeding den. He then realised it was the middle of the night and went back to sleep. Next morning he was only breeding a Mindvolt....something I had been trying for weeks. Maybe we should all play when we are sleepy...
    Hahah! I think so!...I really didn't expect to get something good from that combination...
    I was lying in bed...and said..."eh whatever..Im so sleepy breed this and that then im off to bed zzzzzzZZzZz"

Executive Chef
    Congrats!
    And haha I think I will have to try that idea, although playing right before bedtime just makes me more awake.

Fashion Designer
    Congrats!!! I LOVE mine!

Banned

How long did it take to bread an Eagle dragon?

I have been trying to breed an Eagke dragon for what seems like forever. I am only level 18 but are there any hints you can give me??

Banned
    Sorry I meant Eagle

Fashion Designer
    Eagle is air and fire and it takes 14 hours to breed. The list of all the dragons and pictures of the eggs on the thread about the list in process they have listed breeding times and colors listed there.

Banned
    I know that but is there anything else because I have had about 10 firestorms

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast