Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Posting on wall block

Posting on wall block

I encountered this the other day when I was going to post that I stopped by and played. It said "This player has blocked you from posting on their wall". How do you do that?

Rhino Keeper
    Didnt try out, but Menu =>> setting =>>> profile comment =>>> off

Executive Chef
    Blocking isn't a part of the game, it is most likely from what I've read before a glitch. No one can block you. Wish we could though.

Rhino Keeper
    So what is the feature I posted ?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy_fox View Post
    So what is the feature I posted ?
    I don't know.

Rhino Keeper
    Ah my bad, Push notification =.= sorry spam

Executive Chef
    Oh the one you posted is for notifications. To turn it off when messages come in.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreagons View Post
    I encountered this the other day when I was going to post that I stopped by and played. It said "This player has blocked you from posting on their wall". How do you do that?
    There is not a blocking feature in the games. When you go offline in the game, you will get this message. Go back home, then try to visit that player again.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    There is not a blocking feature in the games. When you go offline in the game, you will get this message. Go back home, then try to visit that player again.
    Technically there IS a blocking feature, but you have to go through support to get them to block a player and they usually only do a temporary block or some less drastic measure first when you have problems with another player. Then you have to go back to TL support a second or third time when the player comes back to harass you again a few days later after the temp block is over and each contact to support takes days to resolve as is. So you're stuck with a rude player bothering you for a good week.

However, Kooky is correct that normally when you see this message it's because you lost your connection.

Quote Originally Posted by DAmanding View Post
    Technically there IS a blocking feature, but you have to go through support to get them to block a player and they usually only do a temporary block or some less drastic measure first when you have problems with another player. Then you have to go back to TL support a second or third time when the player comes back to harass you again a few days later after the temp block is over and each contact to support takes days to resolve as is. So you're stuck with a rude player bothering you for a good week.

However, Kooky is correct that normally when you see this message it's because you lost your connection.
    Unfortunately DAmanding is incorrect.

For the TL games we do not have a block feature for wall posting. Usually if someone is reported and they are found in violation of the Terms of Service they receive a warning or a ban.

Kooky Panda is correct.
    TeamLava Staff - CuddlyDragon [Send Private Message]
    Support Email: support@teamlava.com
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast