Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Help Solve this Mystery: Fluctuating Sell Out Rate

Rhino Keeper
    Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/craftedbypika
    Quote Originally Posted by pika4ever88 View Post
    It's likely something like, top half of bakery and bottom half of bakery each has a door and then just using dividers or other floor items so that the two people can't cross over. Effectively having "two" bakeries.
    *so that people can't cross over the two

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GroovyRuss View Post
    adding doors only helps if you section off and reduce walking distance. 2 doors cut walking distance in half in a correct setup and increases plates served each day by a HUGE amount.
    That's the whole idea of fecsupers design! It is mathematically proven. His design incorporated the min number of tables in a design that ensured the customers are forced to walk the least distance possible. It is much more efficient than having 2 doors in a large bakery. Drawback: it looks awful! Lol!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by trace35 View Post
    That's the whole idea of fecsupers design! It is mathematically proven. His design incorporated the min number of tables in a design that ensured the customers are forced to walk the least distance possible. It is much more efficient than having 2 doors in a large bakery. Drawback: it looks awful! Lol!
    yeah but more doors OWNS this design lol Just 2 doors you can cut the distance down by half over his design.
    It is why I laughed the first time some one said use it! it is great! It isn't. I more than double the plates served
    a day over his set up. Still amazes me people recommend that set up.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pika4ever88 View Post
    Having efficient walking distance is the premise of fecsuper's first conclusion...

And if you move so many plates a day (without doing any "*****s" or such), why aren't you making threads and countering his theory?...

No I did not say just cause RS works like that BS works like that. But comparing the two can get you a good idea of how they work. You'd be surprised how much TL recycles... Did you know, for all the games, it's the same XP to get to each level. . .
    are you kidding me? I have posted over 50 times about it. ever hear of search? try it some time. lol
    In fact most of my nbrs came from this forum when they saw me talking about it and wanted to see it in action.

I have talked about it more than any topic i have posted. I took one look at his layout and instantly saw it was flawed.
    end of story

Banned
    yeah but more doors OWNS this design lol Just 2 doors you can cut the distance down by half over his design.
    It is why I laughed the first time some one said use it! it is great! It isn't. I more than double the plates served
    a day over his set up. Still amazes me people recommend that set up.
    I only have one door and use the teleport glitch lol no walking in my bakery... So I may make more or the same as you neighbor since you have some walking and I have none lol... And I would not consider having more doors since they are 10 gems each .. Fecsupers I used before but I didn't like that I couldn't decorate nicely... But I luv you bakery it's unique

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    how do you keep track of how many plates you sell? by the amount of money you make in a day ? if so divide but how much 4?
    i do it 2 ways. if i am trying new stuff/layouts i will sit and count the coins that float up for 2 minutes.
    This gives a pretty good ball park number interestingly enough.

When i have more time I will just add up the food count on my counters. Go to bed wake up
    and add it up again. Then i get a really accurate count on how much i am moving an hour.

can't go by how much you make. Game is too buggy and diff foods sell for diff amounts etc...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    I only have one door and use the teleport glitch lol no walking in my bakery... So I may make more or the same as you neighbor since you have some walking and I have none lol... And I would not consider having more doors since they are 10 gems each .. Fecsupers I used before but I didn't like that I couldn't decorate nicely... But I luv you bakery it's unique
    well yeah i tried it also and it works but I always go back to the basics because TL will fix that bug. (they even said next version that bug will be fixed)
    There are other bugs and tricks you can do also to move food quicker but I still rely on the basic way first and foremost because some day they will fix
    all bugs and plug the quick sale holes lol

Banned
    well yeah i tried it also and it works but I always go back to the basics because TL will fix that bug. (they even said next version that bug will be fixed)
    There are other bugs and tricks you can do also to move food quicker but I still rely on the basic way first and foremost because some day they will fix
    all bugs and plug the quick sale holes lol
    Lol i didn't see where they said it would be fixed lol I thought they forgot about it .... Now I got to remind myself no to update when the update is out lol

Grand Emperor
    i do it 2 ways. if i am trying new stuff/layouts i will sit and count the coins that float up for 2 minutes.
    This gives a pretty good ball park number interestingly enough.

When i have more time I will just add up the food count on my counters. Go to bed wake up
    and add it up again. Then i get a really accurate count on how much i am moving an hour.

can't go by how much you make. Game is too buggy and diff foods sell for diff amounts etc...
    The food sells off the counters at about the same rate. You can also note the time and plate count for one counter, and after a period note the plate count and time. You have the number of plates sold in a certain period, and can convert that to hours and/or days. Then multiply that by the number of counters. Should do this when you're not adding counters of food or the counters empty for the best accuracy.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    The food sells off the counters at about the same rate. You can also note the time and plate count for one counter, and after a period note the plate count and time. You have the number of plates sold in a certain period, and can convert that to hours and/or days. Then multiply that by the number of counters. Should do this when you're not adding counters of food or the counters empty for the best accuracy.
    i like to add it all up since i never have much food and i trust that more because at least for me the food does not sell at the same rate across all counters.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast