Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Help Solve this Mystery: Fluctuating Sell Out Rate

Rhino Keeper
    Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/craftedbypika
    @candyglam: Do you stop cooking once you've mastered everything (including the latest releases) while waiting for the next week's updates? If that's the case, do you think your total quantity goes down (albeit very, very, very slowly)?

@nmishii: So it sounds like when you stopped cooking, food slowly went down? Meaning if you kept up your pattern, you might even be a group B (given that you don't correct your course when you realize you're "running" out of food)?

@yuimiko: Hm. Then, same question two I asked candyglam.

@candyglam, nmishii, yuimiko: So basically, anyone seeing a decrease in overall total quantity, even if like -100 plates a day?

@sweetcell123: I'm discounting your second response since you only have 10 appliances. Also, if you have sync issues, you're likely running out of food since a) you don't cook that much to begin with since you have 10 appliances and b) your food is sitting on the appliances so you're not really cooking "24/7".

As for your first, if you're only level 68, you don't have 18 unless you spent some to purchase some slots... Is that the case? If not, then neither of your bakeries fits within the parameters I'm looking for.

But interesting insight about doors... Anyone else can confirm or deny this? Also, I thought fecsuper concluded that doors have no affect on selling rate?

Rhino Keeper
    Hi pika,

Q: Do you stop cooking once you've mastered everything (including the latest releases) while waiting for the next week's updates? A: yes
    Q: If that's the case, do you think your total quantity goes down (albeit very, very, very slowly)? A: ah, I didn't pay much attention to this one. But seems that I am earning pretty much the same amount overnight.

sweetcell's comment is pretty interesting.
    If adding another door will double the sales, I will do that. Maybe I should check if I am making 150,000 a day now, hum.
    I am saving money for the next expansion.
    I am at level 97 with 22 cooking appliances, expanded to 18x21.

Rhino Keeper
    Yesterday I encountered coin decrease problem, so i am not sure if the calculation of my profit is correct.
    I made $120,000 from yesterday to today.

BTW, I have asked one of my neighbor, who got 2 doors. She commented that the income really increased a lot after installing the 2nd door.
    I think that I am going to give a try.

I have 3 doors but still only sell 40,000 plates a day. I dont get it.

Rhino Keeper
    Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/craftedbypika
    Quote Originally Posted by yuimiko View Post
    Yesterday I encountered coin decrease problem, so i am not sure if the calculation of my profit is correct.
    I made $120,000 from yesterday to today.

BTW, I have asked one of my neighbor, who got 2 doors. She commented that the income really increased a lot after installing the 2nd door.
    I think that I am going to give a try.
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerbarbie12 View Post
    It feels like there are "groups" of people. Maybe nothing you do affects if you're a group A or group B... :/. Cause I trust fecsuper and he said having more than one door didn't make a difference in RS (he only played that until he was driven away by TL...) and he looked at the game almost like it's a science... Actually, I wish he was here to help us... :/.

Executive Chef
    1. Group A
    2. iPad 2, most recent version
    3. About 12
    4. I power cook recipes with high plate counts eg black and white cookies (overnight) jam cookies etc until over stocked , and then do some mastering.
    5. Realistic seating plan with not too many tables. As long as you have enough tables to seat all customers ( I think it's 19 min,) it makes no difference.they are spread out over the entire bakery.
    6. Rs has lower plate amounts per recipe ,so takes longer to stock. Have to keep cooking constantly.
    7. I think the key for group B, is to have all ovens and work out what recipes have the most servings per hr of cooking. Cook constantly for a couple of days and when stocks are you can remove ovens if you want and place whatever appliances you like and cook whatever makes you happy. For group A however, I have no idea what to do!

1: Group A
    2: Android, the most recent one
    3: I used to have around 80 but cut down to 20
    4: I cook red velvet cake to sell, and the rest to master
    5: I use fecsuper T-design, with 24 accessible chairs and tables
    6: Don't play RS
    7: I know that doors don't count. I bought a door so that I can move my original door. When I placed 2 doors, the customers just split through them (though they werent even)

Executive Chef
    I wish my food flew off the counters on restaurant story

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerbarbie12 View Post
    There is a cap on how many plates it is possible to sell per day. It used to be 45000, then it dropped to 42000. Maybe now it's 40000? So no matter how many doors or extra tables we have, we can never sell more than this amount.
    So let's say I have 18 ovens, and I only cook red velvet cake, I am cooking about 22000 plates a day. So I will sell out over nite and the customers will leave grumpy. If I cook fruit cake all day, I could potentially cook over 165000 plates, ( with time off for sleeping of course!) after I sold my 40000 plates that day I would still have 125000 left!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyboo1 View Post
    I wish my food flew off the counters on restaurant story
    Mattyboo, you have over 30 appliances! Of course you've got too much food!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast