Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Help Solve this Mystery: Fluctuating Sell Out Rate

Banned
    By the looks of it everyone in bakery is group Av... Have a lot of food

I found when I added a 3rd door sales went down compared to when I had 2 doors. I have 2 doors. Now have a partitioned section of the floor so the people don't have to walk as far and I can make 120,000 over night when I don't play for 12 hours.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pika4ever88 View Post
    It feels like there are "groups" of people. Maybe nothing you do affects if you're a group A or group B... :/. Cause I trust fecsuper and he said having more than one door didn't make a difference in RS (he only played that until he was driven away by TL...) and he looked at the game almost like it's a science... Actually, I wish he was here to help us... :/.
    geez people BS is NOT RS and fecsuper's set up was not that good anyway.

I move 91K plates a day for a reason and that reason is i do not follow fecsuper's bad advice lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerbarbie12 View Post
    I have 3 doors but still only sell 40,000 plates a day. I dont get it.
    adding doors only helps if you section off and reduce walking distance. 2 doors cut walking distance in half in a correct setup and increases plates served each day by a HUGE amount.

Banned
    how do you keep track of how many plates you sell? by the amount of money you make in a day ? if so divide but how much 4?

1) A
    2) iPhone 4, latest version of the normal version of BS
    3) 26
    4) Very little, as I'm trying to clear my counters! Right now I'm only cooking the 'temporary' recipes such as the watermelon cake (So I master it before it disappears) and I'm cooking recipes from the Frozen Drink Machine, recipe depending on the time of the day
    5) More like a real restaurant, I guess. I have 4 'blocks' consisting of 9 tables (of which 6 per block are 'useable' for the customers)
    6) Don't play RS
    7) On a normal basis (When I'm not trying to clear my counters) I cook a lot of 6hrs+ recipes

Oh! I forgot to add that I'm usually very aware of my cooking times, and rarely have 'emtpy' ovens (Again, when I'm not trying to clear my counters )

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GroovyRuss View Post
    adding doors only helps if you section off and reduce walking distance. 2 doors cut walking distance in half in a correct setup and increases plates served each day by a HUGE amount.
    How do you do this? Can I visit you to have a look?

Rhino Keeper
    Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/craftedbypika
    Quote Originally Posted by GroovyRuss View Post
    Having efficient walking distance is the premise of fecsuper's first conclusion...

And if you move so many plates a day (without doing any "*****s" or such), why aren't you making threads and countering his theory?...

No I did not say just cause RS works like that BS works like that. But comparing the two can get you a good idea of how they work. You'd be surprised how much TL recycles... Did you know, for all the games, it's the same XP to get to each level. . .

Rhino Keeper
    Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/craftedbypika
    Quote Originally Posted by trace35 View Post
    How do you do this? Can I visit you to have a look?
    It's likely something like, top half of bakery and bottom half of bakery each has a door and then just using dividers or other floor items so that the two people can't cross over. Effectively having "two" bakeries.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast