Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help Solve this Mystery: Fluctuating Sell Out Rate

Rhino Keeper
    Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/craftedbypika

Help Solve this Mystery: Fluctuating Sell Out Rate

I'd like to gather some information about a curious topic that seems to have two answers...

There are some 18 appliance people who A) never lack for food and then there's the camp of people who B) can't keep food to save their restaurants.

Important, please respond only if you cook with 18 appliance and have been for at least a month (so non-recently dinged 73 players) to try to keep the answer fairly comparable.

1) Which group are you?
    2) Next, what device do you play on and what version is your game?
    3) How many counters do you have? (Or an estimate if you're in goup A.)
    4) A little description of what you cook.
    5) What is useable table+chair (i.e. table+chair customers can get to and not just decorative ones that are blocked) layout like. (Is it close to fecsuper's "optimal" layout or more spread out like a real restaurant?)
    6) If you play BS, does that game behave similarly?
    7) Anything else you may deem important to solving this mystery.

If you see a pattern emerging, comment. Let's see if we can find a more concrete answer to this mystery. :3.

---

My data:

1. Group A
    2. Apple iPod Touch (latest generation), 1.4.1
    3. 16-20
    4. I cook to master, being pretty good at making sure to cook back-to-back (i.e. when food is done, I'll make something else and I will try to cook so that food doesn't sit on the stoves too long). I current am cooking 1D food (Stuffed Mushrooms as we speak) but previously was cooking 6H, 6H, and 8H-12H overnight. What exactly depended on what hadn't been mastered but mostly working with shorter items during the day and then something longer overnight.
    5. I have fecsuper's "optimal" layout for door that is located at its original spot.
    6. Yes and it behaves worse (way more food).
    7. I think layout has a bit to do with it. But I don't think that's the whole answer...

pika4ever88

Banned
    1. Group a
    2. iPod touch 4th gen
    3. 24 counters about 500,000 food
    4. I also cook too master ... Currently working on new recipes have 5 appliances doing 20 hours or 14 hours rotating
    5. I have the teleporting system no walking in my restaurant
    6. Yes bakery I have more counters
    7. I think it's best to master recipes but 3 different recipes at a time one long like 20 hours or day another 12 hours and short ones during the day if you going to be playing

By the way I'm level 93

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    4. I also cook too master ... Currently working on new recipes have 5 appliances doing 20 hours or 14 hours rotating
    5. I have the teleporting system no walking in my restaurant
    7. I think it's best to master recipes but 3 different recipes at a time one long like 20 hours or day another 12 hours and short ones during the day if you going to be playing
    4. What's your other appliances doing?
    5. What do you mean? Cause that's just a decoration.
    7. Do you mean like half your appliances are mastering day recipes while another half does a 6H-6H-12H or similar thing?

Banned
    4. 5 appliances are Asian fusion ( rotating recipes) 3 appliances right cooking turkey sandwich which in the day I put a short recipe like 5 hours or 6 hours the other are rotating with the oven that has steak tartine and the other 3 recipes that I can't remember the name lol

5 tele porting glitch see this thread ... It works for me make money faster https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...porting+glitch

Yeah I cook 3 different recipes at a time ... Like this I don't take long to master recipes and new appliances I only build 5

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    4. 5 appliances are Asian fusion ( rotating recipes) 3 appliances right cooking turkey sandwich which in the day I put a short recipe like 5 hours or 6 hours the other are rotating with the oven that has steak tartine and the other 3 recipes that I can't remember the name lol

5 tele porting glitch see this thread ... It works for me make money faster https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...porting+glitch

Yeah I cook 3 different recipes at a time ... Like this I don't take long to master recipes and new appliances I only build 5
    4. So you have:
    -5 Asian Food Cart
    -3 5-6H recipe and Turkey Sandwich (16H)
    -10 Steak Tartine > Miso Harissa Squash > Jerk Chicken

So that's about 46000 plates a day.

I made about 29150 plates a day for the last week (much lower since I was making 1D recipes).

I wonder if this is the "answer" to our mystery. (This is something fecsuper addressed once, the amount needed to be cooked in a day so one doesn't run out.) I'd like to see someone from group B outline what they cook. Along with more responses so we can have a sounder conclusion. :>.

Thanks sweetstuff525 for responding. .

Btw, cooking multiple recipe types doesn't make it quicker to master... But wasting as little time by cooking back-to-back (which is what you do when you try to fill in the gap between recipes and never have an appliance "idle") does. :3.

Rhino Keeper
    Also, for the period where everything was 4 coins per plate, fecsuper calculated consumption to be about 45000 plates a day. Since I started with shorter recipes (which would mean a much higher total number of plates per day) I have a feeling that soon I'll be reaching the point where I cross into group B since I'll be making less plates needed to keep up with daily consumption?...

Host(ess)
    1. Group A (19 appliances)
    2. IPad 5.1.1
    3. 48 Counters
    4. Cook to master. Currently I'm saving for 7.5M expansion, so make foods worth 4+ per plate. When I have space, I do use gifts at less per serving. Lately, I cook the longest recipes possible to maximize profit but keep myself from drowning in food.
    5. 60 usable seats, set up like a real resto.
    6. Don't play BS.
    7. I feel trapped since expansions became so expensive. I want more space to hold all the pretty things I have or want. It is taking ages (6 weeks and counting). So I cook constantly, then end up with some counters of 60 or 70k of plates. I get so bored looking at the same ham, I could scream!

Thnx for doing this. I'd love to get my output and income in better balance.

Host(ess)
    Not really in the 18 appliance category but:

1. Group B (21 appliances)
    2. Ipod 4th gen
    3. 28 counters
    4. Roughly 60% cook to master, 40% cook older food to try to stay caught up (but doesn't work)
    5. 42 usable seats, spread out throughout restaurant
    6. Don't play BS
    7. It seems that in the evenings there is a sudden disappearance of food despite cooking non-stop (very few idle periods). I can place a whole pile of food at 4pm, by 8pm it is almost gone.

Rhino Keeper
    21 appliances. Got abt 100k of food total.
    iPhone 4
    18 counters
    Cook to master. If master Finesh, will cook largest serving food, like stuff mushroom, Peking duck and grill chicken
    76 seats
    Don't play BS
    Btw I am level 99 and master all normal food except those coming out recently.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bug242 View Post
    Not really in the 18 appliance category but:

1. Group B (21 appliances)
    2. Ipod 4th gen
    3. 28 counters
    4. Roughly 60% cook to master, 40% cook older food to try to stay caught up (but doesn't work)
    5. 42 usable seats, spread out throughout restaurant
    6. Don't play BS
    7. It seems that in the evenings there is a sudden disappearance of food despite cooking non-stop (very few idle periods). I can place a whole pile of food at 4pm, by 8pm it is almost gone.
    Hm, well you're in my first group B... And even more surprising since you have more appliances yet can't keep food on your counters.

What are you currently cooking? Do you think it matters if you check or don't check your RS?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast