Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ability to sell eggs

Executive Chef
    I would love to be able to stop breeding. If its gold that's the clincher, then charge a couple golds to stop the breeding process. That way, players will choose only certain matches to stop breeding and not do it at will. Somewhere along the way, if you have to pay to stop breeding, buying gold is going to have to happen. So it's win win. Players win cause they can breed what they really want at that moment, and TL will win because players will end up buying gold to continue to breed what they really want.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniLaura View Post
    This feature will never be added because the hatching times exist to encourage people to spend (and hopefully buy) gold. If your could sell an egg, you wouldn't have to spend gold to buy another nest or spend gold to speed up the hatching.

I'm not saying that I don't want this feature. I'm just stating why we won't get it and why it is not worth your time campaigning for it.
    I hate waiting for the time to pass

Banned
    This is a great idea too
    You should suggest it for this month

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    I would love to be able to stop breeding. If its gold that's the clincher, then charge a couple golds to stop the breeding process. That way, players will choose only certain matches to stop breeding and not do it at will. Somewhere along the way, if you have to pay to stop breeding, buying gold is going to have to happen. So it's win win. Players win cause they can breed what they really want at that moment, and TL will win because players will end up buying gold to continue to breed what they really want.
    Good idea.
    Add it to the suggestion every month!

Executive Chef
    Thanks PDAGuppies. I would suggest it everyday if it would help. I haven't been playing long, so tell me, does TL use anyone's suggestions?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Thanks PDAGuppies. I would suggest it everyday if it would help. I haven't been playing long, so tell me, does TL use anyone's suggestions?
    Nope, don't seem like they do.

Fashion Designer
    It cost 200 coins to breed? I've never even noticed lol

Executive Chef
    Yep 200 coins to "make magic", but 250,000 coins to destroy a weed. Makes sense doesn't it?!!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123