View Poll Results: Should gem traps be banned?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes they waste my money

36 85.71%
  • No they are good sometimes

3 7.14%
  • Undecided

3 7.14%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Should gem traps be banned?

Rhino Keeper
    [QUOTE=queentina3;329412]I'm tempted to chose NO now just for this post. That is seriously uncalled for IMO. They may have a reason for chosing no, like maybe they've never fallen into a gem trap, or maybe they use those traps on purpose as they want to clear all their ovens at once, or all their crops at once. That doesn't make them stupid, it's just how they want to play the game.

Same goes for those that are undecided. Maybe whoever chose that figures that if TL keeps them in, and they don't fall for them, then TL stays in business because the person that fell for the trap will most likely buy more to make up for it. People here on the boards most likely won't, be we are just a small portion of the amount of people in the world that play TL games.

Oh, and I haven't voted, and won't, as this poll has been done hundreds of times with all the same outcome. Yes has always had the majority but it doesn't mean they are going to be removed, so why continue to beat a dead horse?[/QUOT Thank youE]

Maybe the government should make more candy bars! Or, maybe the ninjas should ask for the candy bar in return for something good! But we get nothing good out of this!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    Maybe the government should make more candy bars! Or, maybe the ninjas should ask for the candy bar in return for something good! But we get nothing good out of this!
    Ah so my analogy kind of made sense ha ha. I wasn't sure.

Quote Originally Posted by coolgamegirl27 View Post
    But if you ban gem traps how will TL earn their money?
    They can add more items that cost gems

Quote Originally Posted by copycats View Post
    They can add more items that cost gems
    Or maybe they can earn it the fair and honest way by having people buy them when they feel like it. I also suggest they should have a customer's satisfaction policy to make the customers happy enough to want to buy gems/cash. I also think they should stop spending more money to make more games until they have all the other games and their issues under control. This is the logic way.

There is a group on this topic
    https://forums.teamlava.com/group.php?groupid=138

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234