Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Cancelling unwanted dragon eggs

Quote Originally Posted by TurtleGirlSloan View Post
    Maybe we could pay to upgrade our dens and nests to reduce the breeding times. Like when you reach a higher level you can unlock a higher level nest or den that works faster. Like a level 15 island could upgrade and knock 2 hours off breeding time and at level 25 you can cut it back by another two hours?

I dunno. I just think all the waiting around is making me return to my game less and less each day.
    This is a good idea. Ill pass this on too.

Rhino Keeper
    I support these ideas wholeheartedly. 6-7 Corals? Please, meet my SEVENTEEN CORALS. D; Also, I know this is pretty far-fetched, but could it be possible that the game tracks everyones breeding attempts, and a player who has been trying to breed a certain dragon but constantly failing could have their chance of breeding that certain dragon buffed a bit? Like, 5 attempts increases the chance by 5%, then 10 attempts results in a 10% increase etc. i dont think that will imbalance the game TOOUCH, will it?

Rhino Keeper
    Whoops, meant to say TOO MUCH, not TOOUCH. XD

Also, TL, I was just wondering, but what are the exact odds for Breeding? Are Rares like, every 1 in 20? And also, are the Super Rare dragons actually rarer to find than normal Rares? Because out of nineteen attempts, I got two Mistmoth (S.Rare) but 0 Wizard (Rare). Or is my luck just trolling me? -.-

Rhino Keeper
    Strike that, 20th attempt. Another Coral. Yeaaaaaah, I'd really like some help over here. D;

On a side note,according to the Breeding Guide you guys put up on the TeamLava official blog (thanks a bunch! ;D) is the Wizard dragon really supposed to have dominant WATER genes? I mean, I understand the Coral having dominant Water ( its in the name!), but wouldnt the WIZARD dragon have dominant MAGIC genes?

Rhino Keeper
    If I was added, bet TL will make sure you have to use allot of gold to do it. Wish we could gift the same as the othe games but............

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for this discussion. The game really has become boring. When I get a 20 hour breeding time, there isn't much reason to come back to the game except to try to build up a food supply and gather some coins. I've even thought about making the worst possible food investment in scalypears so I don't have to come back for 20 hours. To wait 20 plus 20 hours for a dragon that will ultimately earn 405 or 517 coins is not a good time investment. I average one "exciting" breeding per week and the rest are just boring boring boring. I'm a small player - not a lot of neighbors by choice. Not sure what TL can do make this game more engaging, but certainly shorter breeding times for common, low money earning dragons would be a start.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Luna48 View Post
    Thanks for this discussion. The game really has become boring. When I get a 20 hour breeding time, there isn't much reason to come back to the game except to try to build up a food supply and gather some coins. I've even thought about making the worst possible food investment in scalypears so I don't have to come back for 20 hours. To wait 20 plus 20 hours for a dragon that will ultimately earn 405 or 517 coins is not a good time investment. I average one "exciting" breeding per week and the rest are just boring boring boring. I'm a small player - not a lot of neighbors by choice. Not sure what TL can do make this game more engaging, but certainly shorter breeding times for common, low money earning dragons would be a start.
    I agree. I mean, my weekday routine for DS is pretty much this:

1. Wake up for school (6:30 AM D, attempt for a Wizard, inevitably fail, close app
    2. Come back from school , collect money, close app
    3. Open app at around 4-6 to collect Coral egg, attempt for a Wizard again, fail again, close app
    4. Rinse and repeat.

Weekends aren't much different either. Just add in some Food grinding and thats my weekend routine. :/ But seriously, TL, could you spare me some pity and just send me ONE Wizard dragon? I'm nearing my breaking point already! D;

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by LUCASYAU View Post
    ?..spare me some pity and just send me ONE Wizard dragon? I'm nearing my breaking point already! D;
    TL will push you past the breaking point, until you cave in and either: speed-breed and spend a few hundred gold, or outright buy the thing from the market. DS is not meant to be a game, currently it's a torturing and extortion device by design? ;-)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ankalagon View Post
    TL will push you past the breaking point, until you cave in and either: speed-breed and spend a few hundred gold, or outright buy the thing from the market. DS is not meant to be a game, currently it's a torturing and extortion device by design? ;-)
    Screw the iron maiden, the brass bull, the bullwhip and every other single torture device on this planet! Attempting to breed a dragon and FAILING COUNTLESS TIMES is the WORST.TORTURE.EVER!!!!!! D;

.....good thing I have infinite patience. I hope. Because The only cash I have now is going to be used for something else *coughpokemonwhite2*

Rhino Keeper
    lol, ankalagon. I have spent some gold. Doesn't help to speed breed. Just moves the torture along a little faster, but no less torturous. lol

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast