Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Cancelling unwanted dragon eggs

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I do not think they will do this because everyone would just keep canceling until they get the dragon they want.

I would like to see the breeding times decreased maybe to 3, 6, 9, etc.. hours. This way you will not have to wait a whole day just to see another island dragon. lol
    You will be able to change your breeding a couple of times a days . I think this will make the game more exciting and keep the interest of more players.
    No no Kooky! You misunderstand! Not let us cancel breeding times.... Let us cancel hatching!!!! If you breed and your egg is an egg you've had five of your only choice is to put it in a nest and tie up your best for 20hours! Then your next breeding is sometimes done in 10-15 hours and your still waiting for your egg to hatch even though you don't want the dragon! Your gonna sell it for 100 coins after it hatches.... I believe the original suggestion is to forgo the 100 coins and cancel hatching!

We would still have to wait for breeding times.

Tho I am sure waiting on an egg would be less tedious if breeding and hatching times were not so excruciatingly long.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I do not think they will do this because everyone would just keep canceling until they get the dragon they want.
    I read this again and had to laugh! That would be tantamount to *****ing! I hope that's not what the original poster was suggesting. It never even occurred to me that she may have been asking to cancel breeding! XD

Senior Moderator
    I would love to cancel breedings as well. I just got a Mistmoth egg, so I decided to try for a Planet (again). Breeding yet another charm - I already have 4-5, and have sold several. How about this - pay 5 gold to cancel a breeding? I know, it's not free (which is what everyone including myself would like), but at least it's not overly expensive, and you don't even have to wait out the breeding?
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

New Resident
    [QUOTE=kooky panda;330049]I do not think they will do this because everyone would just keep canceling until they get the dragon they want."

It doesn't matter that people will keep cancelling what they don't want, we do it anyway by selling the egg. I've sold so many mist dragon eggs (5) that i should call my island "Mist Dragon Island". As another player has pointed out; very funny by the way 😝. I've also sold many fruit dragons. Cancelling it is a shorter way of getting rid of that egg, I mean how many mist dragons do I need? And how devastating is it to find i've made another sibling of the same breed and waiting for the time to end so i can sell it?

"I would like to see the breeding times decreased maybe to 3, 6, 9, etc.. hours. This way you will not have to wait a whole day just to see another island dragon. lol"

This shortening of breeding times is a good idea. If they don't want us to cancel at least we don't have to wait so long for an unwanted egg to hatch. It would definately make game play a bit more enjoyable. This is a good thought thanks.👍👍👍

New Resident
    And TurtleGirlSloan is right, it's the "eggs"not the coupling that's happening on naughty island that i want to disrupt. Thank you.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Thank you for the suggestions. It seems like you guys are favoring these ideas: either having the option to cancel the breeding or reduced breeding times. I'll pass this along for discussion. Any more suggestions or ideas?

Farm Supplier
    Maybe we could pay to upgrade our dens and nests to reduce the breeding times. Like when you reach a higher level you can unlock a higher level nest or den that works faster. Like a level 15 island could upgrade and knock 2 hours off breeding time and at level 25 you can cut it back by another two hours?

I dunno. I just think all the waiting around is making me return to my game less and less each day.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleGirlSloan View Post
    Maybe we could pay to upgrade our dens and nests to reduce the breeding times. Like when you reach a higher level you can unlock a higher level nest or den that works faster. Like a level 15 island could upgrade and knock 2 hours off breeding time and at level 25 you can cut it back by another two hours?

I dunno. I just think all the waiting around is making me return to my game less and less each day.
    I like that idea. I must admit I'm not enjoying the game as much as I did at the start. I get bored of waiting for eggs to hatch, dragons to finish breeding especially when I keep getting nothing but duplicates.

Executive Chef
    Yeah it charge like 3 gol to cancel we can get 20 gOld each day from gifts

Team Lava obviously does this so you spend ur gold to speed up the process of hatching time.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast