Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Cancelling unwanted dragon eggs

Are you hearing this stuff Team Lava? You will still make money if you keep the game reasonable!!!

I seriously do not want to see another magic dragon egg in my nest, but sadly, there it is happily sitting there and waiting for yet another freaking 20 hours to be hatched and sold. Wish you can shorten the breeding time for commons. Seriously, I swear the magic dragon is stalking me.

My 12th fruitful is in the nest now... Breeding air and forest all I get is fruitful. No fun having to wait for them to hatch and evolve to trade...

Rhino Keeper
    i think all common dragons should spend less than 10hrs in the nest. All rare dragons should spend less than 15hrs. All super rare dragons should spend less than 20hrs. and all ultra dragons should spend less than 30 hrs (or the current hatching times). i dont want to wait the whole day to sell the egg in the nest.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ganodustin View Post
    i think all common dragons should spend less than 10hrs in the nest. All rare dragons should spend less than 15hrs. All super rare dragons should spend less than 20hrs. and all ultra dragons should spend less than 30 hrs (or the current hatching times). i dont want to wait the whole day to sell the egg in the nest.
    I totally agree. It is really boring waiting for long fails. I don't buy gold and I don't speed up as I am saving for either a treasure (almost there) or a diamond which despite being on level 118 have never been able to get.

So im only a 2month old player at level 61 and im curious is there really no way of cancelling incubation? i mean 20 hrs to wait for a magic in the breeding den is insane and then on top of that 20 hrs to sit and wait another 20 hrs to sell it? we really cannot sell it after the initial 20 hrs? please help or add me lol bigbadman78. thanks for reading

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbadman78 View Post
    So im only a 2month old player at level 61 and im curious is there really no way of cancelling incubation? i mean 20 hrs to wait for a magic in the breeding den is insane and then on top of that 20 hrs to sit and wait another 20 hrs to sell it? we really cannot sell it after the initial 20 hrs? please help or add me lol bigbadman78. thanks for reading
    You can spend gold to cut down the time. Since spending gold on stuff like this makes TL money off people speeding breeding, TL won't change it. People eventually just quit playing cuz of this stuff though, or spend a bunch of money.

Executive Chef
    Or just be patient. I'm playing for over a year now, lvl 150, and in total never spent more than 5 gold on speeding. For me the waiting sometimes is annoying, but not getting what you're breeding for, is far more annoying.

Executive Chef
    It's hard to be patient when you can't do anything for hours and hours. I've got 16 hrs left on an expansion and on a Virtue egg hatch, 12 hrs on a breed, 11 hrs on another common fail hatch. I've visited all my neighbors twice today. Bored now...oh and I've used up all my lives on candy mania and jewel mania and lost enough money for today on slots. BORED!!!

Me it's becoming like Virtue island And the waiting time is 33hr !!
    Last edited by maguar; 05-16-14 at 02:21 AM. Reason: Removed implied language

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast