Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Rare Dragons

Executive Chef
    that are not LE's

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by grondai View Post
    Familiar is super rare. It took me many tries, and with poison dragon being a 21 hour failure... Even longer
    I remember they used to have familiar's description set to "common" (now it's "rare" but seems more like super rare) , and I tried and tried for familiar...xD wound up getting one while chasing after the witch that never came.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Takiofallen View Post
    there are no forest.magic super rares
    Weird... I traded a familiar and got a large green/magic gem. Glitch maybe?

Fashion Designer
    I got pretty lucky with rares in the beginning but I keep getting commons now. I just hit level 40 if I remember correctly and I'm still trying to get that fairy dragon.
    ATM I'm trying for a snowman but I keep getting life dragons, which is weird because it took me longer than you would think to get my first one.

My Think I'm have been trying to a Laserlight.. I have put my Fire and Light (both Epic) in the breeding den for 15 times.. I have ended up with 4 Tuskers and the rest where Loves.. How can I end up with 4 Tushers when they are super rare and not a single Laserlight which is rare??? I'm taken a break and trying for something else!

Rhino Keeper
    Question, did the ice cream dragon get downgraded to rare? I remember quite clearly it was labeled super rare before

Fashion Designer
    Sorry about your bad luck trying for Laserlight. I've probably only bred light and fire about 4 times, I have a Love and a Laserlight and I sold a couple Loves before I realized just how much I adore them! (Seriously, have you read the baby's description? It says they want to snuggle rain and I was just like awwww that's so cute!!)

I can't remember if the Ice Cream dragon has been changed from super rare but I can tell you the Dream Dragon from the same breeding combo is listed as Super Rare.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456