Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Rare Dragons

I have seabreeze , wizard, eagle, tusker, leopard, fairy, titan, zombie, turkey, planet, mindvolt, athletic, forestfire and aurora

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by saintlover View Post
    I FINALLY got the WILD dragon tonight and two of them at that. Dont ask me how cuz i cant remember. I was trying different combos trying to get that forestfire one (still no dice). If i see another life or charm (and to think i once thought it was too cute for words) in my breeders nests I may gouge out my eyes. Also got the purple butterfly one after a zillion attempts (cant remember the name) So flustered getting it and the forestfire. Its just going to get worse as they keep releasing dragons.
    Purple butterfly is Mistmoth, right? :-?
    Haiz, I realized that if I try to get some dragons which I want (such as Mistmoth, Familiar,...), I'll never get it. But if I accidently put a combo on the den, I can get rares or even super rare dragons. For example, I used to try for Mistmoth for about 2 weeks but no result, I was bored and I threw 2 random dragons to the breeding den, boom, 13h, I got a mistmoth. Or in other time, I frustrated with poisons and no zombie or witch, I put 2 familiar on the den without noticing, but I got a Zombie

Farm Supplier
    I have 53 dragons except all diamond hybrids and Landworm, Mermaid, Pumpkin(Missed it ), Dream, Leopard and Hypnotic... I do have BOO also... Seems like my Boo is the rare one and Hypnotic is Super Rare... I have tried it for more than 20 times and all have been Luck... :P

Rhino Keeper

Rare Dragons

Which rare dragons have you gotten? I have an eagle, magic, familiar, and mistmoth. I got all of them on first try ... If you want to know combos, let me know

New Resident
    Why is it so hard for me to get a familiar..i have tried over and over mant times...any suggestions

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by teetsg View Post
    Why is it so hard for me to get a familiar..i have tried over and over mant times...any suggestions
    Familiar is super rare. It took me many tries, and with poison dragon being a 21 hour failure... Even longer

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by teetsg View Post
    Hah, I got it without trying for it (I have 2, when trying for Zombie and Aurora )

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PattyZhangp View Post
    I've been trying for fairy about 15 times and every time it gives me a fruitful. I've also been trying to get a serpent for 7 times and it hasn't given me a serpent once. The only rare dragon (excluding the magic dragon) is the eagle.
    So I'm wondering if the levels of the dragons matter (all of mine are basically 7-10) and if you guys have any suggestions?
    Keep trying!! I didn't get my serpent until I was level 30 or 40 ish ><

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PattyZhangp View Post
    I've been trying for fairy about 15 times and every time it gives me a fruitful. I've also been trying to get a serpent for 7 times and it hasn't given me a serpent once. The only rare dragon (excluding the magic dragon) is the eagle.
    So I'm wondering if the levels of the dragons matter (all of mine are basically 7-10) and if you guys have any suggestions?
    I tried for Fairy for 3 months so I truly feel your pain on this one. I don't know how many times I tried for it, I lost count around the 20th fail. I finally got it last week with epic Parakeet/Air.
    Serpent I got using epic Seabreeze/Zombie. Actually, 2 forum members confirmed they got Fairy with that combo so that's what I was hoping for for about 3 weeks. I didn't, but it was still a pretty lucky combo for me. I got several rares and commons I didn't have already, Parakeet was one of them. But if you don't have one of those, you could probably use Mist or Poison instead and see if that does anything for you.

I don't know if level really makes a difference or not. I evolve the 1st of each dragon breed I get to epic as soon as I can so I mostly just breed with epics now. Good luck!

Executive Chef
    there are no forest.magic super rares
    Quote Originally Posted by grondai View Post
    Familiar is super rare. It took me many tries, and with poison dragon being a 21 hour failure... Even longer

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast