Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I just love this game merry christmas

Rhino Keeper

I just love this game merry christmas

On reading the threads I see lots of people like to have there say, (far enough I guess) and a little moan about all the things that are annoying about this game. Android users I sympathise with after reading the threads.

I have to say this game is great, yes I'd like it if there was more than one evolution temple or another breeding den, but its not a necessity for me and it wouldn't stop me enjoying this game.

Yep, clearing foliage is expensive, but I patiently wait until I have enough money to clear it. Breeding times are long sometimes, but I occasionally treat myself to a little gold to speed things up.

Now when I get a rare or super rare dragon in my nest, I have a little jig around the kitchen and feel like a kid at Xmas who has got a nice little present in her nest.

Lets have some festive cheer, anyone?

Merry Christmas by the way to all my dragon story neighbours and forum users.

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry if people think this is a rubbish thread, but I'm in a festive mood.x

Fashion Designer
    *likes*

Executive Chef
    this game is awesome

Rhino Keeper
    I agree with you Suzy! I just can't help enjoying this game even if at times it can get on my nerves ( Snowman dragon, why you no like me island!!!???)... But hey, it's always a good feeling going back to my island, especially after a a bad day at work... So yeah! This game is awsome!

And merry Xmas to everybody!

Executive Chef
    I agree. Its a great game. Could it be better, of course.....Could it be worse...absolutely. Some games out there are ho hum.. This one actually has a challenge to it and strategy involved...

I know, that when tuesday or thursday rolls around, I can't wait to see what's new.

Fashion Designer
    Awww, great post. Holiday time makes us all jolly inside. Also yes i love DS also! If i ever complain about things in the game which is rare, i do it in a very light hearted way. Since after all if a game is up setting me...should i play it? Nope games are called games for a reason they should be fun Now please excuse me while i go waste gold speeding breeds

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    I agree. Its a great game. Could it be better, of course.....Could it be worse...absolutely. Some games out there are ho hum.. This one actually has a challenge to it and strategy involved...

I know, that when tuesday or thursday rolls around, I can't wait to see what's new.
    This ^

Pus, we have a nice game developer who comes speak to us honestly every now and then. That is so awesome. I think sometimes we complain, but as we say in Portugal: we complain with a full belly! Ehehe the game is a lot of fun, especially because it's challenging.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by foxxiegirl View Post
    Awww, great post. Holiday time makes us all jolly inside. Also yes i love DS also! If i ever complain about things in the game which is rare, i do it in a very light hearted way. Since after all if a game is up setting me...should i play it? Nope games are called games for a reason they should be fun Now please excuse me while i go waste gold speeding breeds
    You're not wasting, you're OPTIMIZING your time! Ehehehe.

Banned
    Plus.... If you really just want a perfect island, find somebody who has are ally really good one, take a picture and photoshop in anything else you want! Bingo! No wasted money or time! Make two! Game over.
    Games are for playing! Merry Christmas and have fun!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast