Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story - Out of sync and Force Close

Executive Chef

Bakery Story - Out of sync and Force Close

I have done a search to find answers to my question, but haven't been successful.

My game is out of sync a LOT and many, many times I get the Force Close message. I don't know what causes the out of sync or what would trigger a Force Close. To my knowledge (which is limited), I have a current version, but don't know how to check for that. I use an Android tablet, if that has any bearing on the out of sync and Force Close issues.

Can someone enlighten me as to why these things happen?

Thank you for your help.

The Honorable Panda
    These issues sometimes happen when your connection is not strong(I assume you play on wifi?)
    Try a few things, go to you game under help menu- at the bottom is a small number- that is your game version number. what is that number?
    Try moving your game to your SD card to free up some memory on your device.
    If this does not work,, uninstall the game and redownload it. You will not lose your game. Your game is saved on Team Lavas servers.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    The number shown is 1.3.6.05

I'm running the same version as you and I'm having the same issue, except it doesn't force me to close it, it just keeps coming up that I'm out of sync and "processing". I've lost TONS of food becuase of this in a variety of ways.
    1. I'll add food to the counters and then it will say I'm out of synce and then when it finally reconnects my new food on the counters is gone and the food is gone from my machines (not truely going back to the latest version on the server as my food should still be cooking).
    2. I'll add food to the counter and start baking new food and when I come back when that new food should be done it's not there and the food I cooked previously is still there and usually moldy so I lose out on the sales of the food that was already on the counters and the sales of the food it should have been cooking.
    3. I'll cook food and when it's done and when I go in before it's done it says i'm out of sync when it sorts itself out it then rolls back the clock. So something having 1 hour left to cook now is 3 hours left to cook.

This isn't a wifi issue.. my wifi is fine this is clearly a server/programming issue.. being out of synce shouldn't roll back the clock and revert to older items that should be on counters.

So far I haven't had this issue today but I've had it the last 4 days and it's very frustrating!

The Honorable Panda
    I will forward this to the community managers.

Executive Chef
    This should be fixed, but we're currently looking into it. Thanks for all the info.

Executive Chef
    Yes! I go through the same thing, but many times have to deal with the Force Close, or having it go to the beginning screen on my device. My Wi-fi connection has been checked twice and it's fine. Very frustrating indeed.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by MomsHouseofSweets View Post
    Yes! I go through the same thing, but many times have to deal with the Force Close, or having it go to the beginning screen on my device. My Wi-fi connection has been checked twice and it's fine. Very frustrating indeed.
    Try deleting the game and redownloading the game. sometimes after an issue is fixed , it may take a reinstall to see the fix.

Executive Chef
    I deleted Bakery Story and then reinstalled. Seemed to help with the game being out of sync sooo often, but ... now, when Bakery Story closes, which it does a LOT, it's out of sync for quite a while. It catches up, but takes a while. The other problem I have is the restarting every time I'm left tips. If you tip me 3 or 6 ... if anyone leaves a tip, Bakery Story closes and goes to the screen seen when you turn on the device. A royal pain, all this closing again and again and again .....

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MomsHouseofSweets View Post
    I deleted Bakery Story and then reinstalled. Seemed to help with the game being out of sync sooo often, but ... now, when Bakery Story closes, which it does a LOT, it's out of sync for quite a while. It catches up, but takes a while. The other problem I have is the restarting every time I'm left tips. If you tip me 3 or 6 ... if anyone leaves a tip, Bakery Story closes and goes to the screen seen when you turn on the device. A royal pain, all this closing again and again and again .....
    That sounds like an old problem that has cropped up again. That used to happen to me ALL THE TIME, especially in Fashion. I'd be in my catalog removing/adding orders and if somebody "liked" me, I'd get booted out of the game. Now my catalog just freezes up and I have to force close then go back in again, but at least it doesn't boot me on it's own.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast