Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: These new missions are like gold farms

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by khanine View Post
    Man I love these missions! They are so easy especially the pet shop story one. I'm at level 5 now after 30 mins of playing... Wooooo the slot machine one thou took me 4-5 days but completely worth it! Thanks TL
    Which is the pet shop story one? I haven't received that one.

Farm Supplier
    You only get a certain number of days to do these missions until they expire. The only game that has not expired is the new one, iMobster.

I suggest you do it straight away if you want the 15 gold at level 9 in that game because it takes a lot longer than slots or pet shop story took. If you want a tip for iMobsters then it would be to bank money that you don't spend straight away because other people can steal your money

Quote Originally Posted by khanine View Post
    Man I love these missions! They are so easy especially the pet shop story one. I'm at level 5 now after 30 mins of playing... Wooooo the slot machine one thou took me 4-5 days but completely worth it! Thanks TL
    beware my wife did these missions and lost gems just to get the mission completed ITS ONE BIG GEM/GOLD TRAP TL WILL NEVER GIVE YOU ANYTHING

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by plsforever View Post
    beware my wife did these missions and lost gems just to get the mission completed ITS ONE BIG GEM/GOLD TRAP TL WILL NEVER GIVE YOU ANYTHING
    I was able to complete all missions except for the diamond one without spending any gold
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by squilibob View Post
    You only get a certain number of days to do these missions until they expire. The only game that has not expired is the new one, iMobster.

I suggest you do it straight away if you want the 15 gold at level 9 in that game because it takes a lot longer than slots or pet shop story took. If you want a tip for iMobsters then it would be to bank money that you don't spend straight away because other people can steal your money
    Squilibob, Could you use another mob member? People keep trying to "off" me lol My ID is SP9HGG if so :-)

Rhino Keeper
    I have the poker one and it says that I need to play poker for three days in a row. Does anyone know how much poker you're supposed to play? I did a couple of hands and it didn't update the quest in DS- it shows a percentage towards completion.

Quote Originally Posted by SlightlyJaded View Post
    Squilibob, Could you use another mob member? People keep trying to "off" me lol My ID is SP9HGG if so :-)
    I added you to my imobster I'm only lvl 9 but I hope it helps u

Quote Originally Posted by BlueCanary View Post
    I have the poker one and it says that I need to play poker for three days in a row. Does anyone know how much poker you're supposed to play? I did a couple of hands and it didn't update the quest in DS- it shows a percentage towards completion.
    Same, I should be on day 2 of playing but mine also says 0%. I thought each day it might add 33% but maybe it doesn't work like that

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by litodevilz View Post
    I added you to my imobster I'm only lvl 9 but I hope it helps u
    I've already deleted the game. got my gold for DS so I no longer care about imobster

Farm Supplier
    This week I got the Bubble Mania mission as an incentive. Install & launch for 30g, reach 4th isand for 15g.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast