Thread: Question about map request

Rhino Keeper

Question Question about map request

Hi there, just a small question

Normally it took me 1h to receive enough map to expand but today, already 7hours and i didnt receive any map, even 1 of them. Request sent to 174 neigbor and 50% really active in game, i asked some and it appear that they didnt receive the request.
    So my question is:
    Is there any kind of queue for map request?
    Or more general, how map request works?

Thank

Ps: i am not native english speaker so ask me if u dont understand something

Banned
    I was ready for expansion yesterday but didn't have enough maps.. Sent request to neighbors also and got 0 until this morning I needed 3 more sent request again and finally got my maps .... I think there is a glitch. Since its been twice I have to wait till the next day to expand

Executive Chef
    You can only send 20 map requests a day. So if you check 174 neighbors, 20 of them will be randomly get your request. Next day, a different 20. I think that means it will take 9 days for your requests to clear the system before you can send out additional requests. What I do is send 20 requests to active neighbors, and then once those are sent, I select another 40 or 60 and send requests. That way more maps will come in even after I start my expansion.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by driftboutique View Post
    You can only send 20 map requests a day. So if you check 174 neighbors, 20 of them will be randomly get your request. Next day, a different 20. I think that means it will take 9 days for your requests to clear the system before you can send out additional requests. What I do is send 20 requests to active neighbors, and then once those are sent, I select another 40 or 60 and send requests. That way more maps will come in even after I start my expansion.
    Omg are u serious? :-ss oh well, thank for infos

Farm Supplier
    Not sure if thats right... I thought you can send the request and everyone gets them. But you can only receive 20 maps per day. Else you would be really sol if the 20 random requests went to people no longer playing :-)