Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: The Great Farm Update Date: June 7!

Fashion Designer
    @Yanochka: have you started to buy some gems again???

Fashion Designer
    Good, more stuff I have no interest in spending money on. Ice cream barn, really?

Can goals be made optional? I get that some people like them but for those of us who don't, can we please have the option of simply making them vanish? Just like the option to save dead crops or not. "Would you like goals? Yes or No" No please, thank you very much.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree. Lame update plus I'm forced to play Pet shop in order to remove the icons that fill my teeny tiny screen. What a boring game! Almost as boring as being forced to play slots for the same reason. An option to remove icons would be thoughtful and humane. Two of my favorite adjectives for TL

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapenath View Post
    Completely... lol

Well i don't like this update... I already hate when an update has a 24 hour crop, but 2???? tsssss that means I won't be able to continue mastering the normal crop for the next 10 days, as it takes me about 5 days to master a 24 hour crop.

The barn is just ridiculous, can't wait for Monday morning when the offer disappears.

The beach hut is rather cute, but i don't really see the use in a farm. And I also like the shack, which is rather unexpensive and might break my rule of non longer spending my gems and buy it. Anyway I will have to spend those 170 gems before I am finally forced to install the app update in order not to fall into the tap to manage trap.
    I like the looks of the shack and was really debating on using some of my gems for it, but am going to pass. It just doesn't look right without having a beach or water right up against it. The sand against the grass just looks odd, plus a beach shack on a farm just doesn't do it for me, no matter how cute I think it is. I need to save these gems for that greenhouse, and its become a mantra whenever I see a gem item I want. "must hold off for greenhouse, must hold off for greenhouse". I then force close my game and step away until the URGE to spend them passes. LMAO

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Bobbyrae has cracked ^^^^
    BAHAHAHAHA! I'm not playing at the mo (totally addicted to another game right now) but just popping in now and then to 'see' you guys brightens up my day. This update was lame, but the replies were funny as heck (still snickering about the censored sea story)

Rhino Keeper
    Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/craftedbypika
    Turtle-farm
    Sequioas-farm
    Ice cream cone thing-bakery

There. Easy peasy.
    But that's just too {} obvious. You're giving the current TL too much credit if you think they'd actually come up with that... ;>. Though if they are ever smart like that, I do hope there's not Ice Cream Barn n Bakery. . .
    Last edited by greygull; 06-10-12 at 04:37 PM. Reason: Inappropriate language

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone else seeing huge chunks of what they've planted disappearing, since this last "update?" I started a thread fo it. If you've been affected, please comment, lest we are IGNORED, again

Thank you!

Joe

Fashion Designer
    The ice cream barn has to be the ugliest building offered. Easy not to spend gems on that.

The beach hut? Well, next summer I'm thinking about building a tropical farm (for the coconuts, bananas, dates, sugar cane), and the hut might go well with that - if they're still offering it next summer.

I notice that they've given us new flowers (beliflower), but last week's gem trapping Red Gladiolus are still on the first page while the new beliflowers are on the second page...

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by WendingWanderer View Post
    The ice cream barn has to be the ugliest building offered. Easy not to spend gems on that.

The beach hut? Well, next summer I'm thinking about building a tropical farm (for the coconuts, bananas, dates, sugar cane), and the hut might go well with that - if they're still offering it next summer.

I notice that they've given us new flowers (beliflower), but last week's gem trapping Red Gladiolus are still on the first page while the new beliflowers are on the second page...
    And the bellflowers are 24 hours while the other one day flowers are 22 hours, screwing up my garden.

Fashion Designer
    And the bellflowers are 24 hours while the other one day flowers are 22 hours, screwing up my garden.
    I know screwed me up too and my planning and looked ugly when each bloomed at different times!! I feel with you.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast