Thread: Worldwide occasions

Worldwide occasions

Hi there. I notice teamlava celebrates USA occasions (rightfully so) but this game is used worldwide!!! Would have loved to see something to celebrate the royal jubilee or how about making soccer (or football for those in europe ) cookies for the upcoming euro cup or decorations (flags for the participating countries ). Oh and let's not forget about the upcoming Olympics!!! Olympics bake off! I would hang a gold medal on my walls Anyways just a thought I would like to pass along

Fashion Designer
    I'm pretty sure there will be some Olympic stuff, I hope so lol!

Rhino Keeper
    Oh my word, a Diamond Jubilee theme would have been fab.

Grand Emperor
    I'm in the US, and I would have liked to have seen a Diamond Jubilee theme also.

Host(ess)
    Yeah i agree! More occasions would be so much fun! I can decorate my bakery with more stuff!:-)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lola1190 View Post
    Oh my word, a Diamond Jubilee theme would have been fab.
    A diamond jubilee theme ?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyboo1 View Post
    A diamond jubilee theme ?
    Yes, it was the Queens Diamond Jubilee last weekend ie she has been one the throne for 60 years. So there have been lots of celebrations.

It would have been a nice opportunity for a bakery theme.

Executive Chef
    I would have loved a diamond jubilee theme but since that passed I'm hoping for Olympic

I'd definitely love to see more cultural flavour in the game (not saying that there's none cuz TL has done well in the lunar new year department and making this yellow fellow very happy LOL)! However, I'm quite sick the "object-shaped" cookies. The espresso machine that I find so gold and pretty that the most "lazy" recipes ever! Identical recipes with only different looking foam. However, it apparently takes 4 hrs longer to make a Statue of Liberty ahaped foam compared to an Empire State Building shaped foam. Uuuhm .. Did anyone get that, I kind of lost myself .. REAL RECIPES PLEASE!! I'd rather take the freaking Pavlova over those lazy recipes anyday!!

Rhino Keeper
    Over pavlova!?!