Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Accidentally sold a habitat

Rhino Keeper

Accidentally sold a habitat

I must have accidentally sold a habitat... No big deal only 500 hi... tips for you x3 replace it! But the dragons were still there, walking around, then I built another. But when I restarted my dragon story the dragons were gone? Did they automatically get sold with the habitat??

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by purplegem611 View Post
    I must have accidentally sold a habitat... No big deal only 500 hi... tips for you x3 replace it! But the dragons were still there, walking around, then I built another. But when I restarted my dragon story the dragons were gone? Did they automatically get sold with the habitat??
    Sorry must have hit paste in the above message....I must have accidentally sold a habitat... No big deal only 500 replace it! But the dragons were still there, walking around, then I built another. But when I restarted my dragon story the dragons were gone? Did they automatically get sold with the habitat??

The Honorable Panda
    You may of had a glitch because you cannot sell a habitat with dragons on it. You have to sell or move the dragons first, then you can sell the habitant.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    You may of had a glitch because you cannot sell a habitat with dragons on it. You have to sell or move the dragons first, then you can sell the habitant.
    Habitat and dragons are missing! Hmmm... I know there is a conifirming of selling so not really sure what happened it was so odd. I did buy another. I'll try to uninstall and reinstall see if that works.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by purplegem611 View Post
    Habitat and dragons are missing! Hmmm... I know there is a conifirming of selling so not really sure what happened it was so odd. I did buy another. I'll try to uninstall and reinstall see if that works.
    Well that didn't work!! Good thing it was only 2 forest dragons easy to replace!!

Rhino Keeper
    Habitat and dragons still missing! And I am still showing 16 dragons when I only have 14.... So where oh where have my dragons gone?? Lol

Rhino Keeper
    They're hiding with the widard.

The Honorable Panda
    I checked your game(sent invite) to see if I could see the extra 2 and I am only seeing 14 also.

I will send over the CMs, but you might also want to email support@teamlava.com to look into your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I checked your game(sent invite) to see if I could see the extra 2 and I am only seeing 14 also.

I will send over the CMs, but you might also want to email support@teamlava.com to look into your game.
    that's too funny didn't even realize it was you!! Thank you for checking I will try and email support! If you delete me I won't be offended I know you have lots of NBRs!! And you were only checking on me!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by come_again View Post
    I am not sure where else to post my question, but how much do you get when you sell a dragon
    Not much I think 100. But you can see for yourself if you try to sell one. It tells you how much and you don't have to sell it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast