Thread: Sparkles and collect?

Rhino Keeper

Sparkles and collect?

What is the difference between my habitat saying collect and it sparkling? I am a little confused between my dragons making money and NBRs playing.....

Executive Chef
    Sparkling means someone came and played with your dragons.

Collect is just collecting the coins you earn from the dragons.

Rhino Keeper
    When the habitat says collect that means its full (or almost)

Sparkles means someone visited and played on that habitat.

Hth

Rhino Keeper
    I ask because sometimes my news states that more than one person played... But only one habitat sparkles... It was very confusing! LoL

Rhino Keeper
    When it say collect, it means that your habitat is holding a certain amount of coins. For example, my fire habitat showed collect message when it reaches 850 coins. I didnt look for other habitat but i think it the same.
    Sparkles only give u about 200 coins bonus if u collect, scale per level.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy_fox View Post
    When it say collect, it means that your habitat is holding a certain amount of coins. For example, my fire habitat showed collect message when it reaches 850 coins. I didnt look for other habitat but i think it the same.
    Sparkles only give u about 200 coins bonus if u collect, scale per level.
    So the sparkles don't neccessarily means plays from neighbors? Only bonus coins?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by purplegem611 View Post
    So the sparkles don't neccessarily means plays from neighbors? Only bonus coins?
    U get bonus coins if your neigbor or other player played with your habitats, this is what sparkle means. Both bonus coins and play from neigbor.

Farm Supplier
    To put it simply: If another player played then that habitat will sparkle. Sparkle can show after clearing a habitat with the collect on it. This is because the sparkle can take several seconds to show as your game needs to check the server for this information.

If you are just sitting there doing nothing then the sparkles won't show because you are accessing the server. Do something that accesses the server like viewing your own wall. Check your habitats after a few seconds and sparkles may show up!