Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Balloons, pet hotel story

New Resident
    I saw the balloons thing and luckily was close to starting a 2mil expansion. I just started it. The reward wasn't given at the beginning of the expansion process (unless I somehow did it incorrectly!).

Executive Chef
    no istarted a 2 mil expansion i didnot get it yet have to wait 2 days

Rhino Keeper

I use my small account and found Second expansion give $0 reward LOL

Executive Chef
    Ha! Maybe the reward is different if your balloons are higher in the sky? I hope so... 100XP is about the least useful thing I can think of

Rhino Keeper

Somethings coming

Farm Supplier
    I expanded the balloon one on far left 3rd layer (5th-6th floor) spent 2,000,000 coins to expand and i think I got 800,000 coins, zero star reward from the balloon with that i did complete the expansion goal got 20 diamonds.

Sorry forgot to take Pic.. Was too excited

Executive Chef
    I don't get it. I'm in the process of expansion and it will finish in 14 hours. This was before the balloons. Will the expansion count towards the balloons?
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Fashion Designer
    I noticed them too, i didn't know what to do with them.. Now i know it

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cast1532 View Post
    I don't get it. I'm in the process of expansion and it will finish in 14 hours. This was before the balloons. Will the expansion count towards the balloons?
    No reward upon finish expansion, only reward upon start a new expansion

Rhino Keeper
    I don't have the lowest 2 balloons as my hotel already expanded there and I have no way to claim back these rewards.

I find TL really like to give penalties to early beginners. The late goals of adding soulmates and babies are good example and also these balloons. Someone may say these rewards may not be very attractive, but here I am talking about equality. Not to mention different gem pricing of pet rooms/fun rooms and different expansion time etc.

Games are supposed to bring fun. Now I feel penalized. I hope GM or some TL staff can clarify this time.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast