Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Balloons, pet hotel story

Rhino Keeper
    I have expanded twice now, trying to hit a balloon, but the balloons moved on me. ?????

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by catgirl477 View Post
    I just did the 1,500,000 expansion and got my first ballon, it gave me 0$ and 109xp I think every time you hit a baloon the reward gets bigger, it didn't have to do with how much it costs
    No I don't think so... CUZ I hit my first balloon n now I Have a pet room.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kahlan531 View Post
    I have expanded twice now, trying to hit a balloon, but the balloons moved on me. ?????
    Are you sure that you hit the balloon? I think you have to completely cover the balloon icon with the new building part. It doesn't seem to count if the balloon is just hitting the roof of the building.

(just speculating here, not saying that you are wrong. Not an attack.)

Executive Chef
    My first balloon only gave me 700 xp where is the room and it'll be forever until I get another becaus emu expansions cost a lot and I have to go more than 5 expansions till I get anothe one

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniLaura View Post
    Are you sure that you hit the balloon? I think you have to completely cover the balloon icon with the new building part. It doesn't seem to count if the balloon is just hitting the roof of the building.

(just speculating here, not saying that you are wrong. Not an attack.)
    Well not totally sure, but the balloon was hitting the top of the roof, so I expanded there and the balloon moved to the top of that expansion. I expanded there a second time and now the balloon is gone. (And I have a funny tower on the right side of my hotel The second expansion is still in progress and I haven't seen any reward. Do you get it after the expansion is finished?

Also, I used to have five balloons. I expanded into one of them as described above, and now I only have three balloons.

What are the rewards everyone has received? Maybe I've received one without realizing it? But I have had no notices of any rewards so far.

Thanks for any help!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kahlan531 View Post
    Well not totally sure, but the balloon was hitting the top of the roof, so I expanded there and the balloon moved to the top of that expansion. I expanded there a second time and now the balloon is gone. (And I have a funny tower on the right side of my hotel The second expansion is still in progress and I haven't seen any reward. Do you get it after the expansion is finished?

Also, I used to have five balloons. I expanded into one of them as described above, and now I only have three balloons.

What are the rewards everyone has received? Maybe I've received one without realizing it? But I have had no notices of any rewards so far.

Thanks for any help!
    I've only reach 1 balloon and have 2 left but I got 500,000 coins reward for the balloon

I have already hit all the balloons but no Spelunking Cave pet room, only got $200000 coins,$500000 coins and some XP x 2
    Anybody tell me the reason???

New Resident
    I've finished Two expansion with no reward at all!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 1luckyme1 View Post
    I've finished Two expansion with no reward at all!
    Same here I believe. I have covered all but one of the balloons with expansions, and have received no rewards.

For those of you who received rewards, was there a pop-up informing you of the reward? If so, when did you get the pop-up -- after the expansion was completely built?

Thanks in advance for any info!

Executive Chef
    How many balloons did you guys started out? If you didn't get the room that means you had expanded the section where the cave should have been. There's nothing you can do unless TL finds another way for you to unlock it. =(
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast