Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: SHORTCUT Guide to leaving messages on walls quickly

Executive Chef
    Wow... I actually spent a full day typing out "tips" "played" "LMKWC" when I could have been doin this.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by zoom27 View Post
    Great Idea!
    But my stupid phone says shortcut cannot contain emoji... why...?
    You're doing it the wrong way around. Phrase is the part where you put the emoji and whatever you want to say and then the second part, short, is where you type something short like "p3" or whatever you want. Don't do it back-to-front by mistake.

Farm Supplier
    ooooh. thank uuuu for sharing this!!! <3

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mssparkle72 View Post
    Ha! I googled it and it's a kid's toy. Now I understand Kattybell's super soaker message.. I'm blond you know
    Nerf ***s were these toys that shot styrofoam "bullets" which were so soft that they were incapable of hurting kids. You could take one to the eye and it wouldnt hurt.
    Im not sure, but I think when, in an update, they changed the damage of a *** in an old game (Doom's super shot***?) the game community invented the term "Nerf" for making something less awesome than it was previously.

Aaah.... I get it now ;-)

Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    thx for sharing!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy_fox View Post
    Really nice info thank for it
    But i like to comment on other farm, that how i enjoy the game after nerf lol
    I do like the social aspect of the game. A lot of people just type "p" on my wall though. At least a shortcut would be worth my while to read, especially when my device bleeps in the middle of the night and says I have a new message.

Thanks for the info!

New Resident
    I PLAY ON MY ANDROID ACER TABLET and I dont have general settings or emojis. I can't even copy and paste on to my games. When I try to paste on my wall I must type something in first then post. Then I can paste the second time. It's very frustrating. Plz someone HELP!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by psalms139 View Post
    I PLAY ON MY ANDROID ACER TABLET and I dont have general settings or emojis. I can't even copy and paste on to my games. When I try to paste on my wall I must type something in first then post. Then I can paste the second time. It's very frustrating. Plz someone HELP!
    The guide is for iOS devices. Sorry I should have specified that. If you are on an android operating system then you will need to add an android keyboard that can do these sort of phrase shortcuts. If you're interested in that then search for Siine, A.I.type keyboard or Textspansion. Those are just three of the numerous options that you have so you shouldn't have a problem if you just do some web research.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast