Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: My advice on breeding - not the diamond

i trying for eagle . breed w firestorm n pure yellow but i fail >.< can tell me which n which for eagle ?

Quote Originally Posted by xmryalunx View Post
    i trying for eagle . breed w firestorm n pure yellow but i fail >.< can tell me which n which for eagle ?
    I tried that way, air on the left, firestrorm on the right .

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xmryalunx View Post
    I used Air10/Fire4 for Eagle

yup my air is on the left firestorm on right but i got a 12 hours breeding time which is firestorm

Farm Supplier
    It may be pure coincidence, but I followed your advice and managed to breed an atlantis and a planet in a row! Thank you! I used epic dragons.

Quote Originally Posted by Farmaniac View Post
    It may be pure coincidence, but I followed your advice and managed to breed an atlantis and a planet in a row! Thank you! I used epic dragons.
    Great to hear! I know it does not work always, but I think it gets you the desired dragon much faster then breeding purebreeds.

Rhino Keeper
    It didn't work for me! I tried for fairy again with fruitful and yellow, but I got another fruitful again. This theory sounds great but I still think it's random

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone have wizard? I havnt seen it yet?

Quote Originally Posted by sunstorm01 View Post
    Does anyone have wizard? I havnt seen it yet?
    No, it is not available yet. I just asked in the other thread, and the rumour is that maybe it will be available on Thursday. So my tomorrow breeding will be coral +water for sure.

You may be onto something. I decided to try fruitful + air and I think I have the fairy now. (It's still breeding) I have tried forrest + air and air + forrest 16 times. So either my luck has finally turned around or your method has a higher chance.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast