Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Suggest new items for DS

Banned

What do I want to see?

I want to see:

12 farms- lower the price back to 12,000!
    LOWER THE EXPANSION PRICES! Once they do, add another island to expand to
    More breeding dens. We can buy 1 more worth coins, but unlock the rest with gold to make it fair.
    Same with evolution temples as breeding dens.
    More nests, bring them back to 25 gold
    More habitats. +1 Habitat each level until level 45!
    More food! Perhaps 3 hours, 6 hours (instead of 5 hours), and 12 hours and 1 day.
    Put back the original amounts of food. I like 450 food when I planted pumpwings!
    Or even better.. I liked 650 food when I planted firapples back in may.

This and a few more decoration items, even if its recolored flower beds. Thx

New Resident
    A glossary...so that I can always view rare or super rare dragons' every forms whenever I like. For example, my famaliar has been kept level 3 for weeks because I prefer its baby form. But if I have a glossary, I could send it to evolution temple with no regret.

Rhino Keeper
    I want the existing habitats to be more decorated. Say red rock to have some yellow stones on it. Some carving and a blue habitat water portion needs reshaping, a little animation would be wonderful, a new colour habitat say a rainbow habitat which will be a hold all colour dragons, and say holds five dragons and is expensive...... I can go on .....but do this then rest :-) and a diamond habitat to hold two

New dragons like
    Bug dragon
    Snake dragon
    Ghost dragon

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    ruby dragon
    Gold Dragon
    that sounds cool

Banned
    New elements,cause the Element Star elements only equal to diamond,why not another series of combine like Magic and Fire + Magic and Air=Rock Dragon,and new element equals to more possibility.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi teamlava. The new caretaker cabin is awesome :-)

Host(ess)
    - Make LIMITED DRAGON with help you collect 5 gold/week
    - Plus 1 for Diamond Field

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpshark88 View Post
    New dragons like
    Bug dragon
    Snake dragon
    Ghost dragon
    I like this idea. I also like the idea of a limited edition dragon that can be bought for a very small period of time...

200th post! Yay!

BTW back to want I want. It would be awesome if these 5 features were integrated into Dragon Story

We need more Seconds! Second Den, affordable nests, second temple!
    It would be really useful if we could buy a second Den or a second Temple. With two dens and two nests, breeding time would be halved, like the food output. Do you have 8 island dragons in your breeding future? Never fear! Instead of taking 160 hours, it will take 80 hours with two dens and two nests. A second temple would also help.

Dragon Quests/Competition
    DragonVale has something called the Colosseum where you enter your dragon into a element themed event with a chance to win experience, gems and money. They even have "Dragon Races," a minigame where you control the dragon in a minigame and earn your rewards. It would be awesome if Dragon Story had a Dragon fashion pageant or Olympic games-type competition where you could earn rewards.

Golden Dragons. Dragons that earn Gold!
    It would be awesome if there was another type of dragon called the golden dragon that earned gold! Like at level one, they earned one gold a week and at level 10, one gold a day. This idea would make it easier for players to earn gold.

High Quality Efficient Food
    Mathematically speaking, the best deals for food are the first three and are all obtainable with the small farm. All of the large farm foods are mathematically ridiculous making the upgrade a waste of money. However common senses says you can't check every 30 seconds but the deals are outrageous nonetheless. For an example, take the goal "Elite Epics." You are supposed to grow three eliteleeks and use them to make an Epic Life and an Epic Fruitful. These two dragons were at level 7 for me, but say they were at level 8. You would 15000 food (2500+5000*2). Three Eliteleeks give you a little over a thousand. You would need 47 Eliteleeks to do it and with a 6 farms, 61 hours. When I saw the goal, I laughed out loud. The food output is ridiculous. The only ways to fix the problem is to double food output or to add a new, more efficient crop.

Upgrades! 'Nuff said
    It would be really useful to upgrade the Dens, Temples, Nests and Expansions. Like for an example, the first den upgrade could be: Breeding time reduced by 20%, luck increased by 10%. The upgrades to Temples, Nests and Expansions would decrease evolution, hatching and clearing time. This also solves the ridiculous breeding and hatching times!

Overall, Dragon Story is a great game. However, the delicate balance of player satisfaction and the urge to make money has been tipped to the latter. As a developer myself, I can understand why they would do this. But these five improvements may be able to put it back in balance. Dragon Story is a relatively new game, and the developers should learn from successful competitors like DragonVale and Tiny Monsters.

Oh yah and increase the amount of gifts you can send.