Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Breed question???!!!

Farm Supplier
    I got my Serpent earlier breeding, Lv6 Water & Lv5 Forest. Water on your left, forest on your right.

Farm Supplier
    I have yet to start on the new dragons. But using lower lvs seems to work. And for diamond, i may suggest using a mindvolt + wild since island + firestorm gives fruits. LOL

New Resident
    Has anyone considered that it depends on the names of your dragons as to what u will get? For example to get the serpent dragon breed your Forrest dragon by the name of python and your water dragon by the name of tiamat. Give it a go and let me know if it works first time for you too.

well I got both of my diamonds using lvl 6 firestorm and lvl 6 serpent. To get my 3 Planets I used lvl 10 coral and lvl 10 charm. It doesn't seem to be any "RIGHT" way to do any of the breeds no matter what lvl you use or which dragon is on the left or right. The ONLY thing that matters is that you have the combination of the correct elements needed for that dragon and some people get luckier than others. It took 20 tries for my first diamond but only 5 more tries for my second.

I will say the two most stingiest dragons I had issues with was my third and last Atlantis and my third fairy. This is game is just about doing the combos multiple times until you get what you want. I used gold to speed up my breeding over the course of the game as that is really the only thing it is good for.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by BellaNicole_NYC View Post
    I used gold to speed up my breeding over the course of the game as that is really the only thing it is good for.
    Atleast you got your gold to do wonders. I used it somehow to clear trees.

lmao - yeah i concentrated on breeding only with my gold...i actually only cleared out the main island, and two small islands to the east and south... it was plenty to hold all 25 habitats and has plenty of good decorations. The rest of the islands are poot...js. And once you have all the dragons you make so much coin that it is easy to keep up with the clearing issues because you have tons of coin.

The main thing I did was get 300 neighbors off the bat and visited them daily for the first week. And I was an hourly player so maps came in and I cleared. it only takes about 45 minutes to visit all 300 neighbors a day and break that up throughout the day it is not so bad. Just make sure you have your shortcuts added on your keyboard so you can post quickly and move on to the next. But at lvl 51 with no dragons needed the game kinda blows so extend it as much as you can

Rhino Keeper
    I have a love hate relationship with Island Dragons... I use to love them, now I hate them!!! AND, they take Soooooooooooooooo long to breed....!!!!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkstorm2 View Post
    I have a love hate relationship with Island Dragons... I use to love them, now I hate them!!! AND, they take Soooooooooooooooo long to breed....!!!!
    Sold 1 this morning. Selling another tomorrow morning. LOL

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by S1zz View Post
    I am getting the feeling it's just like winning the lottery
    Exactly! With the jackpot being the diamond dragon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12