Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Breed question???!!!

Question Breed question???!!!

Hi everyone, ive got a quetion about breedin dragons.

Im the happy owner of a atlantis dragon with breeding a lvl 10 water with a lvl 10 forest dragon but still i ask myself 2 things;

- is it possible that breeding with higher lvl dragons make more chance of getting (super)rares?
    - is it also possible that breeding with (super)rare or common dragons makes more chance of getting (super)rare dragons?

Thank u!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LucasNL View Post
    Hi everyone, ive got a quetion about breedin dragons.

Im the happy owner of a atlantis dragon with breeding a lvl 10 water with a lvl 10 forest dragon but still i ask myself 2 things;

- is it possible that breeding with higher lvl dragons make more chance of getting (super)rares?
    - is it also possible that breeding with (super)rare or common dragons makes more chance of getting (super)rare dragons?

Thank u!
    Not any possible answer available yet

Nightclub Owner
    My experience has been that it doesn't make a difference on the level of the dragons when breeding. I've bred every possible combo at every possible level and I've yet to get the allusive Serpent Dragon. Others can't get the Fairy, while some can't get the Wild. I think it is just the luck of the draw personally, but others may disagree.

Everytime I try for the Serpent and end up with another Mist or worse case ISLAND, I want to burst into tears. Seriously. One more Island and I think I'll pull all my hair out. LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    My experience has been that it doesn't make a difference on the level of the dragons when breeding. I've bred every possible combo at every possible level and I've yet to get the allusive Serpent Dragon. Others can't get the Fairy, while some can't get the Wild. I think it is just the luck of the draw personally, but others may disagree.

Everytime I try for the Serpent and end up with another Mist or worse case ISLAND, I want to burst into tears. Seriously. One more Island and I think I'll pull all my hair out. LMAO
    Ok thank u for the information.

Executive Chef
    I don't think Level or Order (which dragon you pick on right vs left) makes any difference whatsoever.

Fashion Designer
    everytime i try for the serpent and end up with another mist or worse case island, i want to burst into tears. Seriously. One more island and i think i'll pull all my hair out. Lmao
    same here!!!!!

Fashion Designer
    From what we can all tell it is completely random regardless of the level or placement. There are certain possible outcomes for your pairing but like the mystery boxes in the other games its all luck. Sometimes you get lucky and get the best prizes one after another and sometime you never get the good prizes.

Fashion Designer

I feel for ya! LOL If I get another Charm dragon I'm going to scream!
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Host(ess)
    I am getting the feeling it's just like winning the lottery

Rhino Keeper

On my sixth Island here.... LOL... Serpents!!! Y U NO SHOW UP!!?!!??!!?!??! Dx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast