Thread: I feel so stupidddd..

Farm Supplier

I feel so stupidddd..

I really couldn't stand the stupid 20hrs island wait and went to buy gold. LOL

So stupid right.. Wasted $25 on gold. Stupid me.

In return I got one eagle, one fairy, two seabreezes, one Atlantis, one mindvolt, one magic while attempting for serpent and diamond.

Not a bad return? Also common ones are mist island and firestorm two apart. Plus one fruitful.

After all these I realized, {}!! Shld have just bot that stupid serpent. LOL

Ok TL is right. Stupid ppl (me) will still spend money on gold. HAHA!
    Last edited by greygull; 06-03-12 at 08:52 PM. Reason: Inappropriate language

Grand Emperor
    At least you're good looking.

Fashion Designer
    At least you got several elusive dragons! I Still cant get the seebreeze or mindvolt!

Farm Supplier
    But $25 for a game?! LOL.

Anw this is the first and last time I'm gonna spend on dragon story.

Unless I manage to breed serpent or diamond then I'll buy gold to speed up again. Hahaha.

Any good combinations to get serpent pls ?

First off unless you don't play console games you have no room to speak. Last time I check we pay 60 to 75 for Xbox and PS3 games. On top of that DLC which cost alot.

Secondly, you got some great dragons. I spent 25$ and all I got was the stupid Atlantis dragon. I know some of you may like it but its the same dragon I could have gotten easiely just a different color.

Bro I'm right with you. I didn't get any serpent dragon for my gold. I spent 600 gold and ALL but one was a island dragon. You are very lucky.

Rhino Keeper
    What is the combo you use to get those? Firestorm x Island?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by yandao11 View Post
    Any good combinations to get serpent pls ?
    I got mine earlier breeding Lv6 Water & Lv5 Forest. Water on your left, forest on your right.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by moonlightknight View Post
    First off unless you don't play console games you have no room to speak. Last time I check we pay 60 to 75 for Xbox and PS3 games. On top of that DLC which cost alot.

Secondly, you got some great dragons. I spent 25$ and all I got was the stupid Atlantis dragon. I know some of you may like it but its the same dragon I could have gotten easiely just a different color.

Bro I'm right with you. I didn't get any serpent dragon for my gold. I spent 600 gold and ALL but one was a island dragon. You are very lucky.

But console games require way more effort, materials, time, program coding etc. to develop than a simple ipad game.