Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Small GUI improvement suggestions

Farm Supplier

Small GUI improvement suggestions

Just a few simple changes that might be useful. I play on iPad so this may not apply elsewhere:

- When clearing "sparkles" from habitats, dont select/center into it (make it the same way as clearing food from farms)

- when initially entering your own island (or visiting), the default view should be zoomed out ... Not in? This could be a user option to turn on...

- Would it be possible to add one more higher zoom out level?

- Instead of the "map request" window being the complete friend list, only show those who actually can be requested from

- A confirmation dialog always when spending gold... (I know this probably would not be put in, if TL prefers people using gold accidentally)

Not adding any comments on gameplay or pricing, those have other threads.

Rhino Keeper
    Rotate camera!!!! I am having a stone path which is *********** because it is blocked by an unexpandable expansion lol

Rhino Keeper
    I would really like to be able to return directly to my wall/messages from a neighbor's island without having to go home first to access the menu.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kahlan531 View Post
    I would really like to be able to return directly to my wall/messages from a neighbor's island without having to go home first to access the menu.
    If you click on the "SOCIAL" button on your friends island it will take you to the social tab, you can click on the top left blue arrow to access your main menu.

Rhino Keeper
    I really agree that when clearing the plays/sparkles to not have it center on it. It gets REALLY laggy and gameplay just seems bad from all the laggyness. I have about 20 habitats to clear everytime and it just moves EVERYWHERE. And from all that movement, it just crashes the whole game.
    I also agree on all the zooming stuff. Really would like to zoom out more and stay on whatever zoom you are on.
    Ragamuffin.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by saintlover View Post
    If you click on the "SOCIAL" button on your friends island it will take you to the social tab, you can click on the top left blue arrow to access your main menu.
    Thank you saintlover!!! It is still three taps, but takes less time to load. Much appreciated!!

I totally agree with this and almost started a new thread before I found this one. Is there any way we could flag this with the devs for consideration please mods?

Cheers
    M!key. ��

I refer to ankalagon's original suggestion above.

Rhino Keeper
    I really want a "select all" when requesting map pieces instead of having to click on every single persons box, I've delayed it for days cause I find it so annoying.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by itzjulezzz View Post
    I really want a "select all" when requesting map pieces instead of having to click on every single persons box, I've delayed it for days cause I find it so annoying.
    I second that
    Total waste of time

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast