Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Turkish angora has dog pen..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    It matters to the kittehs
    Sry cats...forgive me

Quote Originally Posted by saintlover View Post
    KP the issue still hasnt been addressed. The cat is still in a ball pit. Surprised they havent fixed it yet. Normally they are very good at resolving the habitat issue quickly.

This has not been categorized as a bug to my knowledge. I have resent the message to see!
    Last edited by CuddlyDragon; 06-19-12 at 03:30 PM. Reason: I have no idea what I am trying to say. lol
    TeamLava Staff - CuddlyDragon [Send Private Message]
    Support Email: support@teamlava.com
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

Fashion Designer
    thank you

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Denel31 View Post
    Yeah, I'm desapointed. Just like there has not been any teasers for the last two weeks. TL where are you?
    They are over by dragon story drooling on their ipads.

Fashion Designer
    Im disappointed this hasnt been addressed as well. This is the longest TL has ever dropped the ball on this sort of issue. Sad

Fashion Designer
    Im actually starting to get really irritated by this. I know its insignificant but it spells the beginning of the end for PetShop. Clearly they dont care about it because they are busy trying to roll out as many new games as possible to bilk people out of their money. For cripes sakes TL please maintain the integrity of your existing games for your loyal clientele!

Quote Originally Posted by saintlover View Post
    Im actually starting to get really irritated by this. I know its insignificant but it spells the beginning of the end for PetShop. Clearly they dont care about it because they are busy trying to roll out as many new games as possible to bilk people out of their money. For cripes sakes TL please maintain the integrity of your existing games for your loyal clientele!
    I'm agree, this was my first TL game and i like it. please maintain the game.

Fashion Designer
    I got fed up and put the animal in storage because it made me so mad to look at it anymore. I know darn well a CAT was not INTENDED to go in a ball pit. I dont know why this is bothering me so much, but it is. I love pss and I am really fearing for the end now.

Farm Supplier
    The new white dog has a cats pen bet that won't be fixed

Fashion Designer
    Oh you have got to be kidding me!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast