Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How do you decide how to gift your gold??

Rhino Keeper
    I went through my nbrs and gifted in order from bottom to top, twice. The last few days I've been ticking off all nbrs and sending it randomly.

There really needs to be some sort of other gift brought into the game. Food would be a great thing to gift.

Rhino Keeper
    I only send to those who send it to me. Let's face it, gold is obviously important in this game. It would be nice if they added other gift choices as in other story games.

New Resident
    I keep a list on my wall of who gives me gold. It's returned in the order received. If the list is getting unmanageable then anyone on more than once in 3 days only gets 1 gift. I don't see the point of trying to gift everyone since we all play with different priorities.

I am new to this game but have over 100 nbrs... I know how to gift back gold and I always send Maps but how do I send gold first to someone before gold has been sent to me?

Rhino Keeper
    I select all my neighbors who have recently sent me gold and let the random generator pick out three. Sometimes I throw neighbors who visit frequently into my random gold list, just to spice it up, lol.

Fashion Designer
    I have over 200 neighbours! I do not know where they come from? But I also sent only gold to people who sent me gold. And maps to every request I get. It turns out that always the same neighbours sent gold! So it becomes easier.

Host(ess)
    I return gold that has been given to me. Since I can only gift 3 a day I am 6 days behind atm. I have ? notice on my wall explaining it and that's all I can do. This way I return every bar that's been given to me even if it takes a few days.
    I also visit my neighbors every day but most of the time I do not leave ? message, just because it takes to much time.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Kody5Martin View Post
    I am new to this game but have over 100 nbrs... I know how to gift back gold and I always send Maps but how do I send gold first to someone before gold has been sent to me?
    Go to you neighbour list, select the gift option (it'll only be selectable if you haven't sent three that day), it'll then pop up a gifting list, you select the people you want to send it to and then press send. If you select more people than you can send to it will randomly gift as many as possible from your selection. Eg if you had already sent one and then selected five people, the game will send out two to random people from the five you have selected.

Rhino Keeper
    I have a reservation memo I make each day after I receive golds from nbrs.

For example:
    Today I might get golds from nbr 1, 2, 3, 4.
    I return golds to 1,2,3 since they gave me golds first before nbr 4.

Then, I write on my wall
    Date Gold Reservation: NBR 4's name

Next day, I might get golds from nbr 5,6, and then 2 (player that gave me gold yesterday)
    I gift 4, 5, 6 that day.

And then another message on the wall for nbr 2 for gold reservation.
    I don't get too many each day, just 2-5 so this method has been working good for me.

Rhino Keeper
    Zoom that is a good method...but I just found out we can receive upto 20gold a day!! :O so this is why my list is unmanageable! I will have to write down all the names and how long ago they gifted me to see how many are repeat gifters and how many are not and just leave a note on their wall acknowledging the gift but apologising for the delay in returning the favor!! "Phew!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast