Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How do you decide how to gift your gold??

Executive Chef
    I have 2 gifting buddies, then a small group of nbr (mainly forum friends or nbrs from other games) I alternate sending to. The others I visit, accept map requests but that's it.

Farm Supplier
    I gift back to those who send me golds.
    I really dont go over my neighbors' list...I just go by who sends me gold.
    If for example there are 5 people who sent me gold today, I would send the other 2 a gold bar back the next day.

Rhino Keeper
    I have a long list of people who have sent me gold, I work by oldest;
    So if someone sent it 3days ago they get it first but if you sent it today chances are you'll have to wait but I will eventually get to you!! I have had a Nbr send me gold and not want any in return which is very kind (but I will gift back anyway!)

What bugs me people telling me to send them gold. Even had a random player leave a MSG on my wall saying "I sent you gold, send me some back" :s they weren't even a Nbr

And I always send maps.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTauro View Post
    I have a long list of people who have sent me gold, I work by oldest;
    So if someone sent it 3days ago they get it first but if you sent it today chances are you'll have to wait but I will eventually get to you!! I have had a Nbr send me gold and not want any in return which is very kind (but I will gift back anyway!)

What bugs me people telling me to send them gold. Even had a random player leave a MSG on my wall saying "I sent you gold, send me some back" :s they weren't even a Nbr

And I always send maps.
    yes have agree... Don't ask for gold if you haven't sent any! And especially if not a NBR! LoL....I had one person say I need 1 more gold... But has never sent one to me.... I have about 20 NBRs and don't get many gold bars at all, one today none yesterday, I don't count on them, trying to play this game strictly low key! And will take my time, which is very hard seeing i am impatient. But thanks to all for the input!!

I try to remember who I gifted to, and rotate.

I'm sure I have forgotten some people... but I do what I can!
    TeamLava Staff - CuddlyDragon [Send Private Message]
    Support Email: support@teamlava.com
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by purplegem611 View Post
    yes have agree... Don't ask for gold if you haven't sent any! And especially if not a NBR! LoL....I had one person say I need 1 more gold... But has never sent one to me.... I have about 20 NBRs and don't get many gold bars at all, one today none yesterday, I don't count on them, trying to play this game strictly low key! And will take my time, which is very hard seeing i am impatient. But thanks to all for the input!!
    Ah I have just over 100 Nbrs now and I get about 6 gold bars a day! I think the secret is in the number
    I don't add anyone else but people send me invites and I feel rude to refuse!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CuddlyDragon View Post

I find the list that comes up when it's time to gift people gold is very useful because it tells me when they gifted me gold too. It's a shame I can't pull up that at anytime though because I'd like to send a thank you to those I can't gift straight away!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CuddlyDragon View Post

want to be as fair as possible, just started playing, I guess I'll learn what works for me and my NBRs as I go along!

Here is another question.... If I select all and randomly send will it always go to the first 3 available? Therefore not letting the bottom half of list any chance? Does anyone know the answer to that?

Executive Chef
    well, first i end up gifting it to my really good friend then i'll gift it to another good forum friend if she's not full, which she is most of the time. i wish i had her neighbors. then it goes to someone random

and its not like i have a second account just to gift myself gold eveyday.....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sparks229 View Post
    well, first i end up gifting it to my really good friend then i'll gift it to another good forum friend if she's not full, which she is most of the time. i wish i had her neighbors. then it goes to someone random

and its not like i have a second account just to gift myself gold eveyday.....
    There's an idea!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast