Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: How do you decide how to gift your gold??

Rhino Keeper
    I have finally figured what works for me... I dont get many gold gifts daily ( 2 or 3)... But as i log on in the morning the list pops up of those who have gifted me so I work from the bottom up and gift my 3... So I rotate I have one neighbor who pretty much gifts me daily so that neighbor pretty much gets gifted back daily too! I also don't have many neighbors, keeping this a low keyed game seeing my BS keeps me pretty busy! I visit random dragons to play, and always play back when I am visited by random players.

I also send gold the way you do,I send back in order received and also leave a repeating MSG to that fact on my wall. I too get MSG every now and then saying they sent me gold to send bk but, not even a nbr ha!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by litodevilz View Post
    I gift whoever gifts me, I feel it's only fair this way
    Me too, and I sometimes gift three at the end of my list and start from there.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kimijo48 View Post
    I also send gold the way you do,I send back in order received and also leave a repeating MSG to that fact on my wall. I too get MSG every now and then saying they sent me gold to send bk but, not even a nbr ha!
    Gotta love that!! Or how about played or tipped but are not in the newsfeed! LoL

Executive Chef
    I have 2 nbrs who I exchange gold with everyday and the third gold I gift to whoever gifted me gold. if two have gifted then I'll try and gift the one the next day if I remember. I used to keep track of who I sent the third gold to each day but now just gift it to whoever gifted me and try to gift others that do as well the next day or two.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234