Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How do you decide how to gift your gold??

Rhino Keeper

How do you decide how to gift your gold??

Anyone have a good method of gifting gold? I decided to rotate through my list. First 3, then next day the next set of 3 and so on... I thought that would be fair. Except today I sent out 3 and one didn't go through because one of my neighbors was full! But then I couldn't send out another!! So one gold bar was wasted out in cyberspace!!

So what method do you use??

Rhino Keeper
    same method that you are using too. I thought it was only fair that way. I might rotate though after I am done with this round I might do a couple as the mystery lottery and let the game decide.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mcgee22 View Post
    same method that you are using too. I thought it was only fair that way. I might rotate though after I am done with this round I might do a couple as the mystery lottery and let the game decide.
    I thought this fair too! But when one didn't get gifted... I couldn't gift another NBR, so one got wasted! I thought this very disappointing so I guess tomorrow I'll send to 4 or 5.... But again won't know who I gifted... But at least it should go to someone and not lost to cyberspace!

Fashion Designer
    I gift those neighbors who are most active. Seems a waste otherwise.
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rhino Keeper
    I gift the lowest neighbors one day cause they need it the most the I do higher people.

I gift whoever gifts me, I feel it's only fair this way

Banned
    I hava 2 gold gifted buddies (haven't talked about it) but we always send gold each day to eachother

I send to whoever sends to me as well but it really sucks you can only send three a day. I didn't realize this until I read it in the forum. I was checking off all my friends every day and it would always say a large number didn't go through..duh. LOL Now I know to only check off three so at least it saves time now. If you send me gold I will send it back to you but if I can't send it the same day I write it down so those people are first the next day. If you want another neighbor please feel free to add me.. ID Gamezebogal Thanks!

Senior Moderator
    I only have a few neighbors. My first 3, I said I would gift them gold each day, whether I got it back or not (which I get a balance of - hard to explain). Everyone after that, I said I would be maps trading neighbors with them, and I wouldn't expect gold from them either. Seems to work
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Fashion Designer
    I have two mutual gold gifting neighbors, the third one randomly goes to someone who recently gifted gold to me.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast