Thread: Okay so I do enjoy Story Games...

New Resident

Unhappy Okay so I do enjoy Story Games...

I honestly do. I'm only 16 now and I'm actually really sick so I can't live a very active lifestyle and I spend most of my day in bed, maybe on my computer when I feel good. My family also has a housing situation so I can't go and buy gems willy-nilly like I really wish I could.

I like playing story games on my ipod cause they really just give me something to do in bed instead of sitting there being bored to death. They're really time consuming.

When Dragon Story first came out I was a little ecstatic in my own mind... I really love dragons. I've always thought they're cool. But like most people I was upset and felt kinda screwed over when you increased the prices on...pretty much everything. I wanted to save the gold bars I got from gifts at first for things (Speeding up hatching, breeding ect) and when I finally thought I was ready for a 2nd nest you changed the price from 25 to 500 (and now 250 it seems) and all my habitats keep getting more expensive (maybe its a with lvl thing?) and I can't grow as much food.

I just can't really explain it.. I just feel a little disappointed... I hope you do something about this. If not, I'm not going to go in full protest like some people are but I will probably not be as active on this game (maybe collect stuff and send gold to my active neighbors because Im nice like this) and I'll stay with the other games I do like by you, but I'll deffinently have changed my views of you.

I understand you guys need to make money, especially in the bad economy, but you'll make more money being friendly then squeezing it out of us with no consideration.

Rhino Keeper
    I know how you feel...

Farm Supplier
    You make excellent, heart felt points, and Team Lava should pay attention to your last paragraph. I wish I believed they would, however.

Rhino Keeper
    Well said...

Farm Supplier
    The second nest is not as much of a luxury as a NECESSITY for being able to play the game efficiently... Thats why that other dragon game has it available with 10 gems (your starting gems), and DS 'used to' have it available with 25 gold (starting gold). Now collecting the needed 250g in game would take over two weeks(?), which is probably much longer than most new people would stick with the game..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Reselleh View Post
    I'm also finding the other Dragon game more fun than TLs one
    Im not I like tls game better still playing the other one but like dragon story better