Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Social Rating Work Keeping Up?

Rhino Keeper

Social Rating Work Keeping Up?

I am a cool guy that plays with anyones dragon who plays with mine. But I'm not going to go on a spree to play with the hundreds of dragons just to stay at level four rank. My question/discussion is... Is it worth it or beneficial to bust your {}to keep rank four? I've been slacking and I'm already almost back to rank 2. Took me a few hours to get to rank four and not it's just not worth it in my opinion.

What do you guys think?
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-03-12 at 02:45 PM. Reason: inappropriate word

Rhino Keeper
    Not worth it imo, if u want players visit your, just leave message around. But it may impotrtant if u are low level.

Rhino Keeper
    I managed to get myself to rank 4 but my rating dropped to 3 even though I visit all 98 of my Nbrs plus a few others who post on my wall daily! Its too much hassle.

Rhino Keeper
    Lol i believe my rating is frezzing since it doesnt dislay egg anymore, just a lonely 4. Wonder if it can drop lol
    I used to visit all 150 friends but only 20 a day now lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy_fox View Post
    Lol i believe my rating is frezzing since it doesnt dislay egg anymore, just a lonely 4. Wonder if it can drop lol
    I used to visit all 150 friends but only 20 a day now lol
    No I had the lonely 4 but it dropped to a 3 :-/

Fashion Designer
    I play with everyone in hopes that they will play with me and I ca harvest extra coins

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by saintlover View Post
    I play with everyone in hopes that they will play with me and I ca harvest extra coins
    I was doing this at level 15, got about 50k in 2h play which really help me out with coins. But at higher level, i find it is boring to do so and i can get enough with my habitat, at the moment.

Fashion Designer
    I'm level 24 and still do it. Seems I'm always running out of coins. Very few people play back these days

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by saintlover View Post
    I'm level 24 and still do it. Seems I'm always running out of coins. Very few people play back these days
    I do playback but i dont leave any messages
    Where did your coin goes :O i mainly spent mine on expension, and in 16h waiting, i manage to gather up enough coin for the next one. Still i mess up here after upgrade my purple lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy_fox View Post
    I do playback but i dont leave any messages
    Where did your coin goes :O i mainly spent mine on expension, and in 16h waiting, i manage to gather up enough coin for the next one. Still i mess up here after upgrade my purple lol
    Expansions, food and a new habitat each level upgrade. I spent 100k on that abandoned castle which was stupid.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast