Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Need help T.T

Rhino Keeper

Need help T.T

Well, i am redecorate my island, so i decided to move my farms to this square.Then i realise that i stupidly put a stone path like showed in the picture. Now i cant sell it or move it. I cant move my farm the neither because of that stone path, everything in my plan just mess up because of that, i cant expansion to left neither.
    And help?

Rhino Keeper
    This is why we need a rotating camera view!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTauro View Post
    This is why we need a rotating camera view!
    That feature maybe include in 2013 if this game last long

Executive Chef
    I wish you could expand that little spot. It's so annoying not to be able too!

Rhino Keeper
    Yes this is an incredible glitch that needs attention. We need to be able to have a see through option that lets us see through building to edit paths.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-12-13 at 10:12 AM. Reason: Discussing third party game

Farm Supplier
    Sorry to resurrect this old thread, but i am having the same issue, is there any way to clear this hidden deco's?

cheers

Host(ess)
    When in expansion mode, u can see somewhat through the trees. Look what is there. Then try to click it through the tree (after exit expansion mode) to move it. It takes some effort, but helped me clear some blind spots. Otherwise contact one of the moderators to get some help from the builders (they know where to go).

Farm Supplier
    I had the exact same problem early in the game! What I discovered was selecting the dragon in a habitat makes almost everything but that dragon and habitat disappear. After exiting out of the dragon window, the landscape fades back in, but if you're quick you can tap the piece of road. Just don't tap anywhere else, and then select "move" and "store".

It helps to have the habitat as close as possible to the spot you're trying to clear.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy_fox View Post
    Well, i am redecorate my island, so i decided to move my farms to this square.Then i realise that i stupidly put a stone path like showed in the picture. Now i cant sell it or move it. I cant move my farm the neither because of that stone path, everything in my plan just mess up because of that, i cant expansion to left neither.
    And help?

It's so easy to do! Usually, I click that stone path (behind that tree) then I sell it, and it always work!

Fashion Designer
    I got this same thing going on right now, I have a support ticket that's been rotting since the FT dragon was released with no resolution yet. I could clear this Bitterbark Tree... but it's part of my decorations so I refuse to.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rzmDRaH-sodERX1hRfKU-lVjvs_alj46EqJcg1GJm58.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	20.7 KB 
ID:	7606

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast