Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Player Suggestions for Managing the Economy in Dragon Story

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    • Ability to sell eggs for half the baby dragon selling price - Base dragon selling price on dragon level
    • Ability to abandon breeding - Gold cost based on the rarity of the dragon, eg common dragons cost more to abandon then rares. Amount should be less than the speed up cost when breeding starts
    these are the 2 most wanted functions for me!

Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Decrease amounts for Impruberries and Buffbeets
    ah, not this one.......

New Resident
    Allow us to send and receive more gifts the higher our level is.

Yes I agree! also what about a treasure hunt on expansions to pass the time while we are waiting and waiting for breeding or hatching, ooooyyyy! Loosing interest fast in dragon story😳

Farm Supplier
    hetheriot, what about social ranking as a resource. That is, you can use some of your social ranking to spend on something, like sending food to your neighbours perhaps. You can only have a maximum of four purple eggs for visiting and playing with dragons so it would be good if you could use that because it is useless once it is maxed.

New Resident
    Too much time spent on crops and too many coins on expanding will mean many will put the game down and not pick it back up, and I am not far away from doing so myself... Level 25 and all of a sudden 350,000 coins to expand?? What a joke...

Quote Originally Posted by celessar View Post
    Too much time spent on crops and too many coins on expanding will mean many will put the game down and not pick it back up, and I am not far away from doing so myself... Level 25 and all of a sudden 350,000 coins to expand?? What a joke...
    Yeah totally agree!! I mean, at level 25 THE MOST you should be paying for an expansion is what - 250k?!?? 299k TOPS.

Teamlava just hasn't a clue about what makes a good game.. Nor how to keep its clients! Of only it had asked us!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12