Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Player Suggestions for Managing the Economy in Dragon Story

Nightclub Owner

Player Suggestions for Managing the Economy in Dragon Story

I get that TL want to change the economy in order to lengthen the game playing process. I also get that players are very unhappy about some of the recent changes.

What I want to do is start a thread where we can list the comprises we as players would be willing to make.

• Decrease breeding time for common dragons - Increase gold requirement to speed up breeding times
    • Decrease dragon $/hour - Increase coin capacity for habitats
    • Decrease clearing times for foliage and rocks - Increase gold requirements to speed up clearing times for foliage and rocks
    • Decrease amounts for Impruberries and Buffbeets - Increase amounts for Pumpwings and Elites
    • Ability to sell eggs for half the baby dragon selling price - Base dragon selling price on dragon level
    • Have different experience and sell values for decorations, eg something might give more xp/$ but have a lower resell %
    • Ability to abandon breeding - Gold cost based on the rarity of the dragon, eg common dragons cost more to abandon then rares. Amount should be less than the speed up cost when breeding starts
    • Further habitat upgrades - Cost more but hold more dragons and coins
    • Keep the 20 map limit - We can choose where we want to expand (not next to where we currently have expanded) and we can see the rocks and foliage before we expand

Anyway these are my thoughts. Feel free to add your own.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't understand why there should be map requirements at all. Just expand for money.

Make the habitats unlimited, if you can fit more in, then you should be able to buy more. Increase the size is an option.

When you see an egg you don't want, let us abandon the egg, instead of wait for it to be ready before you sell it.

Rhino Keeper
    I would like them to change the dragon income. More breeding time means more coins per hour, just compare eagle and island or eagle and mindvolt... Already wrote a thread about it but seem like no one care >.> just logic guys

Rhino Keeper
    And yes storage, completely forgot it. I cant manage my place now since its full of decoration :P

These suggestions sound fun, but it kinda defeated the purpose of the game. There should be a risk when breeding two dragons together that would either result in something you want or costing you hours of your time. Otherwise we would have all the rare dragons on the first day then the game would be over.

Foliage are nothing but gold sinks. Not fun but needed.

Food needs to be fixed and more decorations added IMHO.

Executive Chef
    I spent 74 gold by accident on an expansion

Farm Supplier
    Ohh man sorry to hear that.. And why can't games have " tip gar " instead of on each item habitat, so never full?

The cost of upgrading farms went up from 12,000 to 30,000?!

That's old news bro

Farm Supplier
    TL wont respond to your requests.. LOL.

Especially the part on increasing gold requirement.

Gold requirement increase = likelihood of ppl buying gold with cash decrease = unhappy TL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast