Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Atlantis Dragon

Rhino Keeper
    Got one! yay! cant remember what i used, think just earth and water (epics), just sick of how much gold i spent with speeding up the annoying island dragons at 40 gold a go :/

Farm Supplier
    I was doing a breeding odds project and on my 20th breeding attempt with epic eagle on left and epic serpent on right I managed to get an Atlantis

Host(ess)
    Oh honey I feel your pain. Same thing with me, not a good feeling to keep anyone wanting to play the game eh? I'm sorry sweetie, hang in there. Hopefully you'll get what you hope for. My goals are undone too, gotta love coral, island, genie and back to fruitful. Grrs. Maybe our luck will change before I throw the towel in :-)

Fashion Designer
    Sweet I got a Atlantis in the breeding den now. Not to bad it took 5 islands and 1 serpent to get it. Back to trying for a planet

Fashion Designer
    I used level 7 water with a level 7 forest

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    I have also had more Islands than I care to remember plus a couple of serpents. I keep giving up and trying for a mistmoth (hundreds of corals and 4 wizards but no mistmoth) then going back to trying for an atlantis, but no luck with either.
    I must be having a run of luck at the moment (about time!!!) Finally got an Atlantis egg on my nest and thought I would have another go at the elusive mistmoth - and it came up straight away with a 12 hour breed *jumping up and down with excitement*

Wondering whether to try for the diamond next !!!!

Hi... I got lucky and got an Atlantis on my first try! I bred a level 7 water and a level 9 forest in that order. Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    I used firestorm level 10 with serpent level 10 just yesterday

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 11sweetz11 View Post
    I got the Atlantis dragon with forest and water on my first try. It is all about luck because I have been trying for the Mindvolt dragon for two weeks straight and keep getting the stupid mist dragon.
    I remember when I kept trying for mindvolt... I was so annoyed! I swear, not kidding, it took about 60-70 TRIES!!!!! out of those, I have gotten 2 seabreezes, and luckily, a mindvolt. I used the combo Water10 + Mist8... but there is no way I'm trying for another one. best of luck!!

I too need an Atlantis but good lord please, NO MORE ISLANDS! I have managed one serpent. I'm thinking of trying for a diamond and maybe I'll end up with an Atlantis. That's how I finally got my planet.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast