Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Not trying to start another complaint thread but i want to talk about this...

Not trying to start another complaint thread but i want to talk about this...

Do you guys believe its unfair for us to ask for another breeding den and MAYBE evolution temple?

Its really begning to sink in that with the rise in cost across the board we really need another breeding den.

If not the cost then the fact that Island dragons are 20 hrs which clogs up the den for a day almost :/

Give me some feed back guys. Is another den or temple to much to ask?

Rhino Keeper
    Another den is a must! and we dont really need second evolution temple because of food nerf.

Btw we should be able to build more farm because food nerfed. Why i am so stupid to update my application...

Executive Chef
    I definitely think the option to purchase another breeding den should be there. I don't mind if it costs gold because I could see it as being something worth saving up for -- but that only works if it's priced so that it is conceivable that someone could save for it. Like 200 gold. Not 2000 or what have you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy_fox View Post
    Another den is a must! and we dont really need second evolution temple because of food nerf.

Btw we should be able to build more farm because food nerfed. Why i am so stupid to update my application...
    The price change happened independently from the app. No way to dodge it, I'm afraid

Rhino Keeper
    Yep needs more breeding dens AND evolution temples.

I can agree another temple is not needed but I can't forget some people who may want another temple. To have 6 farms ans fjkdahgjdnsjnf plats. At least 2-4 nest and ONLY ONE DEN? Really? I mean I really think its something they should at least put a little thought into

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by driftboutique View Post
    The price change happened independently from the app. No way to dodge it, I'm afraid
    No, i knew about the change on food, but my food cost still the same till yesterday night. Then i go for update and you know what happened next...

Rhino Keeper
    And i believe they can only change prices in the market.

I have to disagree fox. My food change before my update. I really think there way no way to dodge it. I guess I can't say much because I don't have proof :/

Fashion Designer
    I vote for a second or third breeding den that can be purchased with COIN INSTEAD OF GOLD.
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast