Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: timing for breeding island and serpent

Farm Supplier

timing for breeding island and serpent

i think the timings shld be the other way round ? why is island (common) taking longer to breed than serpent (rare) ?

can TL like reduce the timings for island ? i think anything more than 12hrs for a COMMON dragon is too much.

of thats only what i think.. hahaha

but why the long wait for island ? its not even cute.

Rhino Keeper
    I actually love the island dragon (as a baby only though) and agree that the wait time is way too long for a common dragon.

Executive Chef
    How long does a diamond take

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyboo1 View Post
    How long does a diamond take
    2 days so I've read

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    2 days so I've read
    I guessed that

Farm Supplier
    will any TL staff reply ? since they give selective replies .. HAHA

Farm Supplier
    btw ppl.. can share your combinations for serpents ?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yandao11 View Post
    btw ppl.. can share your combinations for serpents ?
    I think I got my serpent doing level 9 forest with level 4 water. I ran this combo twice and got one serpent and then one island.

Seroent dragons really dislike me. I'm on my 11th breeding of an island dragon. I would love if TL at least brought there breeding/egg times to 15. It wouldn't hurt so bad then. But almost a completely day with only one den? Its ****er on trying for other dragons. The only other dragon I have more than island is firestorm but it has a really reasonable breed/hatch time. I really like the firestorm dragon. Good coin time and looks awesome. I know people are kinda sick of them too. Islands are just so dead weight after you get 6-8 of them. They don't even have good coin collection time. What do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by moonlightknight View Post
    Seroent dragons really dislike me. I'm on my 11th breeding of an island dragon. I would love if TL at least brought there breeding/egg times to 15. It wouldn't hurt so bad then. But almost a completely day with only one den? Its ****er on trying for other dragons. The only other dragon I have more than island is firestorm but it has a really reasonable breed/hatch time. I really like the firestorm dragon. Good coin time and looks awesome. I know people are kinda sick of them too. Islands are just so dead weight after you get 6-8 of them. They don't even have good coin collection time. What do you guys think?
    With the new update, it does seem easier now.
    I just got my first Serpent Dragon in breeding. Level 10 Island + Level 10 Water. Was trying for Atlantis Dragon and instead I mise-ed a Serpent Dragon.

It's more likely now I reckon due to the addition of Atlantis Dragon. Quite possible that even if u miss the Serpent Dragon, you might still get the Altantis Dragon. There is still the off-chance of getting Island Dragon but it's a lower possibility now since the combination of Green-Blue gives u three possible dragons instead of two now.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast