Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Proudly Presenting my Charm Dragon

Farm Supplier

Proudly Presenting my Charm Dragon

I bred magic and fire and... there it is!

[/URL]

Farm Supplier
    And here it is hatched, I tried a second time, same egg ����

Host(ess)
    It's cute I want one!

Fashion Designer
    Omg it's soooooo cute! I desperately waant one now. Is it a rare or common dragon?

Farm Supplier
    I don't know, but I tried two times and succeeded two times, so I think it's at least common, or you'll always get it with fire and magic.

Rhino Keeper
    The Charm dragon is common, so you shouldn't have any problem.

Rhino Keeper
    Can u tell us the breeding time? Just tried the combo and get 19h, hope it is not planet but charm planet look just a recolor version of island =.=

Rhino Keeper
    Breeding time for a charm is 16 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy_fox View Post
    Can u tell us the breeding time? Just tried the combo and get 19h, hope it is not planet but charm planet look just a recolor version of island =.=
    If it's Planet Dragon, I think it's better since we don't know how the epic form of Planet Dragon looks like bar the baby dragon being a palette swap of the Island Dragon.

In addition, Charm Dragon seems like a common. I'm breeding it now already and was hoping i got the Planet Dragon as I can imagine myself trying to get a Planet Dragon in the future and getting multiples of Charm Dragons.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobtuse View Post
    If it's Planet Dragon, I think it's better since we don't know how the epic form of Planet Dragon looks like bar the baby dragon being a palette swap of the Island Dragon.

In addition, Charm Dragon seems like a common. I'm breeding it now already and was hoping i got the Planet Dragon as I can imagine myself trying to get a Planet Dragon in the future and getting multiples of Charm Dragons.
    I dont really like to have ugly dragon (sorry i cant think of any word, not english speaker but u kinda get my idea right?) that twhy i chosed to level up my poison before my eagle althrough it give 1/3 amount of coins lol. So yea i prefer charm dragon than planet. Well planet is good through since it give 900 coins at level 6 ( read somewhere not sure, but sure that load of coins)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast