Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: It's happening again...Irish Band from Bakery showing up on farm?

Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    Yes, but I'm getting the loading circles when I visit nbrs. I don't clear my cache when the game is running.

When I start my game, I have nothing else running. I'll switch between playing RS, BS, and Farm from the game menu. I believe that is supposed to make sure there's enough room because, for example if I went from RS to BS and then the Farm, and then I exited Farm, it'll restart BS and sometimes its won't. I'm assuming the games manage the memory.

I've always gotten the loading circles when I clear my cache or when new images are introduced into the game. That's not the problem here.
    Are you playing on Wifi or on a cellular connection?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    Are you playing on Wifi or on a cellular connection?
    Wifi. I try to visit all my neighbors when I'm on Wifi. The example in this thread is on Wifi, and I was less than 10 ft from the router. My Wifi is pretty good and no one uses it but me.

I do visit when I'm on 3G. When I'm on 3G and have a bad connection, I know I'll have issues and don't report them unless its something that would seem to be independent of the connection.

Fashion Designer
    The Irish Band were on tour I guess

Well, I think I have a similar problem. I don't have an Irish Band, I have a Chinese pagoda billboard thing in place of the fishing pond. I saw it once on Dragon Story too, but I don't know what it was in place of. My thread is here:

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...illboard-thing

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by rachaellsu View Post
    Well, I think I have a similar problem. I don't have an Irish Band, I have a Chinese pagoda billboard thing in place of the fishing pond. I saw it once on Dragon Story too, but I don't know what it was in place of. My thread is here:

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...illboard-thing
    Interesting that it is happening over water features for us both. The first time it happened was with the hot springs and now it's the fishing pond.

Nightclub Owner
    In case they don't go to that other thread, that is the Panda Room from Pet Hotel.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456