Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What egg are my dragons making?

Host(ess)

What egg are my dragons making?

Was wondering if anybody knows. I'm not sure if there is a post up similar to this but I looked and didn't see one. I'm currently breeding Magic with Forest and it's a 21 hour (20:59) breed. I know poison is 22 hours, so I'm not sure what this could be. Unless I'm mistaken and poison is 21 hours?

Banned
    I got the same 21 hours but breed coral and fairy don't know what it is

Host(ess)
    This is from a different thread:

Quote Originally Posted by crystalrayn3 View Post
    I was lucky enough to breed a few of the newest dragons! Below are the formulas I used, dragons bred were level 8 or higher.

Coral +Air=SeaBreeze
    Serpent+Serpent=Atlantis
    Magic+Fire=Charm

Hope this helps everyone ;-)
    Does that mean we'll be getting Seabreeze then? I mean you did coral + fairy so that can be considered equal to coral + air correct?
    But mines magic + forest... Guess I'll just have to be patient and wait and see....

[COLOR="rgb(0, 255, 255)"]1-)How can I breed a Diamond Dragon? xD
    2-)How can I delete my account and start from the beginning (new game)? O.o

Hope to get the answer fast ;D[/COLOR]

Host(ess)
    Oh! I think it's Atlantis! Blue + Green makes Atlantis, So I got the blue from Magic and the green from Forest.... and you have the Blue from coral and Green from Fairy.

Or I could be wrong.... again. Lol.

Honestly,I didn't understand a {} thing ~_~
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-01-12 at 08:24 AM. Reason: inappropriate word

Guys,I bred an island dragon with an eagle dragon,what egg is coming? O.o I'm excited ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Tenini View Post
    Was wondering if anybody knows. I'm not sure if there is a post up similar to this but I looked and didn't see one. I'm currently breeding Magic with Forest and it's a 21 hour (20:59) breed. I know poison is 22 hours, so I'm not sure what this could be. Unless I'm mistaken and poison is 21 hours?
    It's a poison dragon. the breeding time for poison dragon was lowered to 21 hours supposedly.

Answer me x_x
    Eagle+island=??

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Americanized View Post
    Answer me x_x
    Eagle+island=??
    I already answered you in your other post. Eagle is red and yellow. Island is blue and green. There are way too many possibilities from that, that is why nobody has answered. You can get almost anything from that setup.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast