Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dragon Story gifts problems

Quote Originally Posted by mattyboo1 View Post
    I only need 4 but have 85 hahah
    Keep asking for the max every time then! Hopefully you won't run out too soon

Thumbs down Internet Connection issue both on wifi and 3G almost every day

I am having same issue here too. Have run this game on Iphone 4 with OS 7.0.4 but game is super dooper slow. Means every time i try to run the game most of the time it says, Internet connection required and if some how i am lucky to get in after 20 to 30 attempts then again its says that stupid internet connection message. I dont know what TL doing. I am having this issue from last 4 weeks. Between the time period they sort out the issue but every 2 to 3 days same issue occurs for whole day. All other games are working fine but DS nop. I try reinstall in vain, restart my phone in vain, not working on wifi and 3G. This is very bad it seems i will soon left this game just because of this idiot message and TL server issues.

Fix this out TL ASAP please. This is going to be very annoyed.

New Resident
    Started to send gold today but gift did not grey out after so shut down and re entered same again, kept trying to send gold, then I looked and found I had received 5 bars from one person in space of minutes. What is happening?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ginadhm View Post
    Started to send gold today but gift did not grey out after so shut down and re entered same again, kept trying to send gold, then I looked and found I had received 5 bars from one person in space of minutes. What is happening?
    Yeah that was weird. Whatever it was is fixed now.
    ID: SHINeeFan23

Dragon Story LVL 119

~Feel free to add me~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12